Text Comprehension

Hi, I couldn't understand the meaning of the words in bold in this paragraph extracted from an article published in the Harvard Gazette about gender equality. As a result, I couldn't understand the meaning of the paragraph as a whole :roll:

"The importance of building this case for how in the realm of gender to do good and do well at the same time,” she said, “and to make the case for how doing the right thing morally, socially, and economically coincide, is enormously significant.”

Thanks in advance for helping me :D !

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Tisbe,

For how: para como
To do good: Fazer bem a alguém
Do well: Sair-se bem, ter bom desempenho.

Bem Vindo(a) Ao Fórum!
Hi Donay,
I thank you a lot for helping me, however, I don't think it makes much sense in the context. I still cannot
understand the message clearly. I cannot "translate" the paragraph :-(
Heeeelllppp!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Tisbe,

A importância de se elaborar estas explicações, no universo dos sexos, para como fazer o bem e sair-se bem ao mesmo tempo; e ainda, explicar como fazer a coisa certa, moralmente, socialmente e economicamente, pode ser de grande significância.

Boa sorte!