Texto em inglês: Something funny that happen to me

Hey people,if you can take a look at my text, thank!!

Text: Many funny and embarrassing things happen to me, it is more embarrassing than funny actually. It cannot be a funnier moment of my life, but it was comical.
I was going to attend a job interview in a bank, I was nervous and anxious. I was sitting there waiting for call me, when they finally called me. I believe I was so nervous that when I was sitting, it was one of those wheels chairs, I sat down so hard or too fast that the chair walked and I almost went to the floor. I do not know how, but I managed hold me and before the interviewing turns to me, when he turned I did my face that nothing happened and pretended I almost had not fallen off the chair.
It was something that served me relax a bit before the interview and still surrender much laughter.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
gian2hard 1 7 52
Many funny and embarrassing things happened to me, it is more embarrassing than funny actually. Itcannot be a funnier moment of my life This has to be the funniest thing that has ever happened to me, but it was comical.
I was going to attend a job interview in a bank for this banking job, I was nervous and anxious. I was sitting there waiting to be called, when they finally called me. I believe was so nervous that when I was sitting went to sit down, I didn't realize it was one of those wheels chairs, I sat down so hard and too so fast that the wheelchair slid away and I almost went fell to the floor. I do not don't know how, but I managedhold meto keep my balance and before the interviewer turns to me, when he turned I did my face I just pretended that nothing had happened and pretended I almost and that I had not fallen off the chair.
It was something that served me helped me to relax a bit before the interview, and still surrender much laughter.made me laugh a lot.

Hope this helps!
gian2hard It helps a lot, Thanks