Texto para avaliação: It's been a long time since we've met

Greetings Alda, Estela, Sandro and Fabio! It's been a long time since we've met. I'm glad you guys graduated. Alda informed me that you would make their lives in Rio, which is still newborn. She also informed me that you will form a research team. She told me about the project that you have in mind. You will reassemble the generation of the project in which we work. The one that made the pear, the fly and Jorge expand. The new project will be to start the alternative agriculture project. Well, what I have to say to you will not be very pleasant. You will not be able to find anything in that system that caused the atomic expansion in the fly, in the pear and in Jorge. Everything was the work of a device that I created in secret. In addition to working with you on the project for better efficacy for cancer treatment, I was helping an acquaintance of mine with a project to develop a weapon. He, who was a military man (I speak in the past, because he is missing), convinced me with a story that foreigners planned to occupy the Amazon Forest.We developed a device, whose function was atomic expansion, and I developed in the emitter of waves a receiver and a channel for a radiation to reach the target. But I did not count on the tragedy that would occur with Jorge. I'm telling you all this, with the risk that someone will find out and, why not say, that one of you will denounce me so you do not waste time trying to find in the generation that is there what caused the atomic expansion. Maybe you give up on the alternative agriculture project after what I'm telling you, but if you want to go ahead, I'll send you drawings of the device I told you in full detail. I am also concerned that people associate your project with what happened to Jorge, considering that you worked with me although it has been a few years ago. I hope you will forgive me. I was so down with everything that happened that I do not do any more research; I just complete the project for the improvement of cancer treatment, by honor and, why not say? Because of all of you, who have engaged very well in the project! Well ... All I have to wish for you is a great future! Bye! If you really want to get involved in the agriculture project, Alda has my e-mail.”

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Greetings my friends!

Alda, Estela, Sandro and Fabio.
How have you been doing?

It's been a long time since we've met. I'm glad you guys graduated. Alda informed me that you would make on your own in Rio and you rushed into making this decision. She also informed me that you will form a research team for the project you have in mind.

You intend to reassemble the previous team of the project who we worked with, don't you?.
If I'm not mistaken, they were responsible for preparing the pear and the fly for Jorge's experiment.

Well... Now, let's focus on that new project about the alternative in agriculture; As you know, it was about to start but, in fact,, you will face a problem because you won't be able to find anything in that system that caused the atomic explosion in the experiment. All of that happened because of the device that I made in secret.

Regarding on the project for better efficacy for cancer treatment, I need to apologize to you. Things got really messy! I was helping an acquaintance of mine with a project to develop a weapon. He was a military - I'm writing in the past tense because he is missing - who convinced me that foreigners were planning to occupy the Amazon Forest. We developed a device which function was the atomic expansion. I was in charge of making a receiver and a radiation channel in the wave emitter to reach the target.

But I did not count on the tragedy that befell on Jorge.

I am aware of the risk of writing you all this sudden. In case of someone will find out and report it to the police or the press, I ask you to not waste your time trying to find out in the generator what caused the atomic explosion.

I know any of you will report me to the authorities any time soon and maybe you give up on the agriculture project after all this. However, if you prefer to go ahead with that plan, I can help you sending detailed drawings of the device I have mentioned. I am concerned about those people associated with your project, not only what happened to Jorge. Considering that you worked with me a few years ago, I really hope you all forgive me someday.

I am so depressed with everything that happened that I do not want to do any more researches. My sole purpose is to complete the project for the improvement of cancer treatment in honor of Jorge and all of you, who have devoted yourselves to it.

If you really want to get involved in the agriculture project, you can talk to Alda. She has my e-mail.

As I can see for now, the future is really bright! Good luck for you!.

Your friend,

Belo.