Texts on the theory of Kantian education

The research developed, exposes the process by which man can effect its autonomy in civil society, from the constant conflicts generated by sociable unsociability in Kantian writings that have a direct relationship with education, namely, "About pedagogy", "Idea a universal story of a cosmopolitan point of view" and "Answer the question : What is enlightenment?".
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
It puzzles me the part wich states "The research developed", to me a research takes place/is conducted/is done/is performed (perhaps, I am not 100% sure on that one...)/analyzed (a point/issue/matter etc).

It "exposes/reveals/proves that/explains/analyzes/discuss a fact/deal with (the process/with ethics/conflits etc, just as examples here)" and so on. This comment is just for variety´s sake, you may use some of them afterwards, in the body of the paper.

...process by wich an individual self interest can lead to a changing of the dynamics of the interactions of society as a whole, not without generating conflicts, because of his so-called "unsociability". That is, the relationship with others focusing on achieving his own utilitarian interests, in contrast with the wider interest of his community or country.

====
As you see, I didn´t tried to redo your text or something, just gave ideas and suggestions from where you may or may not go from. Anyway, perhaps it´s a good idea to redo it a bit and resubmit if you feel like it.
You can get by, just some more polishing here and there. :P
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
Hi Brena!
Segue seu texto e minhas sugestões em seguida, right?!

Brena Silva escreveu:The research developed, exposes the process by which man can effect its autonomy in civil society, from the constant conflicts generated by sociable unsociability in Kantian writings that have a direct relationship with education, namely, "About pedagogy", "Idea a universal story of a cosmopolitan point of view" and "Answer the question : What is enlightenment?".

I should second PPaulo's post in relation to the words "research developed"
Correct collocations: research conducted, research carried out or simply "done", yes research done, athough in your text carried out would be my choice.

If "its" is referring to "man" the correct is "his" of course. If it is not sorry, my mistake :roll:

Above all I loved your text. This is a well-structured formal text

My humble opinion... Well done!

:geek: