The influence of the weather in our mood

Hi guys,here it is a exercise from cambridge:objective proficiency,I'd like you to correct it for me,please.
Question:How does the weather affect your mood?Do you think people's characters are influenced by where they live and the wheather they are used to?Give some examples.
Answer:Speaking personally,I don't think my mood is influenced by the climate,I mean,whether it's a very hot day or a very icy one,my humour is pretty much the same in the most part of the time.I think that is because I live in São Paulo,and the wheather here is very instable,so if my mood was changed by every single climate change,that would drive me crazy.
In general,I am very sceptical when some people say that the wheather causes a huge influence over some peoples traits.For example,I am brazilian and it's not so uncommom to hear some foreign people say that Brazilians and Latins in general are easy-going or laid back,or that the coldness in the North Hemisphere makes its people be more cold and not much friendly.Well,I have to say that I know many europeans,northamericans and japaneses that have shown me the opposite of these stereotypes.
On the whole,I think that people's features are more influenced by cultural and historical reasons rather than by the weather.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Clap, clap, clap!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39185 6 32 684
Here you go, some suggestions, if I may.
A) An exercise from Cambridge.
B) You used the right word “weather” then next, you made a typo with “wheather” not wheater (dourado/mel) and not weather (atmospheric conditions/season).
C) my humour is pretty much the same most of the time.
D)...so if my mood changed with every single climate change, that would drive me crazy.
E)...in general I am very skeptical when some people say that the weather causes a huge influence over some peoples traits (or their mood).
F)...For example, [space here – after the commas] I am Brazilian...
G)...uncommon (maybe “unusual” would be a better word here.)
H)...some foreign people say that Brazilians and Latinos (curiously you used capital B now, but forgot that “Latinos” is a word known in America, Latin I am afraid is not the proper word here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgB3cm8Pws4

J)...makes its people be more cold and not much friendly. (nothing wrong with “be more cold...” but could be dropped, then “….makes its people more cold…” would make the same effect.

K) Well,I have to say that I know many europeans,northamericans and japaneses that have shown me the opposite of these stereotypes.
Here your opinion gets a bit much personal, a workaround to say the same would be:
“From my experience I know many Europeans, Americans, and Japanese people that are the opposite of such stereotypes.”
L) On the whole,I think (again the comma-space advice here).

By and large, your piece of text (or interview draft, I don´t know) shows your knowledge, that you master English and can express yourself. Only some minor corrections that if I had not read it with a magnifying glass I couldn´t spot. So, congrats on your skills.
I didn´t exhaust all possibilities, others may polish it further. So, this is a kick-off.