The Rules

Avatar do usuário Gabi 685 1 1 12
As far as I know, what you said has nothing to do about men and women equality. You just put women in a lower level saying that we don't do what we think that should be done by ourselves, plus..saying that women sell themselves, trading love, sex or money to get men to do what they want...sounds really quite degrading.

Dude Spell escreveu:Women are like pigeons, everybody says they are peaceful, but if you look closely they are like any other animal or genre. The only difference between a man and a woman is that the latter trade love, sex or money to make the former do the violent job she wants to be done.

You may find interesting that I didn't say you were sexist, but your comment yes, quite sexist and put women in a lower level...listening to someone saying something like that just put me down.
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
Gabi escreveu:You may find interesting that I didn't say you were sexist, but your comment yes, quite sexist and put women in a lower level...listening to someone saying something like that just put me down.

It shouldn't. Most women tend to take things personally when one generalizes about the dark side of women. I wasn't talking about you or any other woman in particular, I was talking about the bad tendencies women and men have alike and how they use different methods to reach the same goal.

A quick search on Google gave me the result below that illustrates what I said about violent women. Women like this one are what put you down as much as violent men or women are those who insult me as a human being.

Source

Imagem
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Gabi 685 1 1 12
hum....I took it personally as you probably you did when you read the very first post in this topic(the one about rules)
but yeah...I know what you mean and I think I've already make my point of view as well...needless to keep posting away in this topic.
Gabi escreveu:hum....I took it personally as you probably you did when you read the very first post in this topic(the one about rules)

No, I didn't. I was answering Adriano, the joke he did and the cliché about how the world would be more peaceful if women ruled the world.
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 760 1 17
Aqui em sp, a moda agora é criarem de tudo "para Mulher", inclusive seguros de auto! rs
Tipo, segreram os seres entre genders, possivelmente porquê mulher "nao sabe dirigir", "nao sabe trocar pneu", "pode dar piti ao dirigir", olhem a palhaçada!! :lol: :lol:
http://www.sulamerica.com.br/automulher/

Não sei como as feministas ainda não explodiram com mais este mercado infame... ou mulher realmente precisa de uma mãozinha masculina sempre? :roll:
Adriano Japan escreveu:Aqui em sp, a moda agora é criarem de tudo "para Mulher", inclusive seguros de auto! Não sei como as feministas ainda não explodiram com mais este mercado infame...

:D
In my opinion, women deserve special treatment and so do men. The only problem is selling an idea that male or female deserves more special treatment than the other.

SulAmerica escreveu:Toda mulher merece tratamento especial [e quem merece o tratamento comum?]. Pensando nisso, a SulAmérica desenvolveu um seguro com serviços e benefícios especiais para elas [para eles, somente o benefício comum?]: o Auto Mulher SulAmérica.
SulAmerica escreveu:Todo homem merece tratamento especial [e quem merece o tratamento comum?]. Pensando nisso, a SulAmérica desenvolveu um seguro com serviços e benefícios especiais para eles [para elas, somente o benefício comum?]: o Auto Mulher SulAmérica.

It doesn't sound good, does it?

Have you notice that that joke about the "rules" depicts a woman that is bossy, egocentric, self-indulgent, dissimulative and has no respect to the rights, feelings and will of her partner? And the man depicted is a victim of an abusive relationship?

How degrading those adjectives are to women, but they look invisible to all of us most of the time.

And yes, there are as many man in an abusive relationship as there are women, the problem is that most men don't recognize their relationship as abusive as they don't recognize it in that joke.

That's what happened to every abused women in the past (and still happens a lot) and that's what happens to abused men in the past and happens now. But regarding to men still there's no help, no clarification, no nothing.
Hi Gabi,

Gabi escreveu:Interesting to think that a guy posted this in the forum and not a woman instead....

Eduardo Souza escreveu:
She think who makes the rules and I pretend to obey!

I really didn't understand what you said :?: :?:

She thinks she is the one who makes the rules and I pretend to obey? (would it be that?)

Just a joke!

Finjo obedecer ;)

Hugs,
Eduardo