The Rules

the Rules [clearly written by a female]

For those of you who don't already know, these are the rules that are in effect in every relationship.

The female always makes the rules.
These rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
No male can possibly know all the rules.
If the female suspects that the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
The female is never wrong.
If the female is wrong it is because of a vagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male said or did wrong.
If rule number six applies, the male must immediately apologize for causing the misunderstanding.
The female can change her mind at any given point in time.
The male must never change his mind without express written consent of the female.
The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether she wants him to be calm, angry or upset.
Any attempt to document these rules could result in bodily harm.
The female always gets the last word!
These rules are subject to change as the female sees fit.
Vocabulary Help
angry - com raiva, nervoso
apologize - desculpar
bodily harm - dano físico
change her mind - mudar de idéia
consent - consentimento
know (know, knew, known) - conhecer, saber
last word - última palavra
make (make, made, made) - feitas
male - macho
misunderstanding - mal entendido
never - nunca
prior - antecipada
relationship - relação
remain - permanecer
rules - regras
subject to change - passíveis de mudança
unless - a menos que
upset - desapontado
vagrant - vago
wrong - errado
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
So obvious!
Hi there!

She think who makes the rules and I pretend to obey!

Hugs,
Eduardo
Eduardo Souza escreveu:Hi there!

Hugs,
Eduardo

Nice one!
Women think they're above everything... I let them think so.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
Interesting to think that a guy posted this in the forum and not a woman instead....

Eduardo Souza escreveu:

I really didn't understand what you said :?: :?:

She thinks she is the one who makes the rules and I pretend to obey? (would it be that?)
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
Frankly talking, I believe women were supposed to rule the World, and make decisions on every nation of the Earth.
The men? Could be only blue-collar workers as well, working using solely what they like to brag about= the muscles!

This way, I think we could have a World free of wars.... unless someone make a decision while she's on the rag (de tpm) :lol:
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
Adriano Japan escreveu:Frankly talking, I believe women were supposed to rule the World, and make decisions on every nation of the Earth.
The men? Could be only blue-collar workers as well, working using solely what they like to brag about= the muscles!
This way, I think we could have a World free of wars.... unless someone make a decision while she's on the rag (de tpm) :lol:

Not to mention if they start competing with each other in a big scale as already do in a small scale. :mrgreen:

Women are like pigeons, everybody says they are peaceful, but if you look closely they are like any other animal or genre. The only difference between a man and a woman is that the latter trade love, sex or money to make the former do the violent job she wants to be done.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
Dude Spell escreveu:Women are like pigeons, everybody says they are peaceful, but if you look closely they are like any other animal or genre. The only difference between a man and a woman is that the latter trade love, sex or money to make the former do the violent job she wants to be done.

my goodness me , I think you've said everything.
We women as just like that and deserve to be treated as such.

away sexist, in my opinion.
not the much of respect women deserve.
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
If I say men are better than women, I am being sexist. If I say women are better than men, I am being sexist. When I say men is more violent than women, I am being sexist. When a woman slaps a man's face in a movie or soap opera and everybody laugh or not even notice, everybody is being sexist.

We must treat women the same way we must treat men: with respect and peacefully. I'm not sexist and I don't deserve to be treated as such just because I said something that states that women are not special, both men and women are equal, in my opinion.

Women and men behave differently but with the same tendency to do good or bad things.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Dude Spell escreveu:Women and men behave differently but with the same tendency to do good or bad things.

Great answer, Dude.

I totally agree.