Third Conditional Question: English Grammar in Use

I have done an exercise in my English Grammar in Use (intermediate students) by Raymond Murphy. Exercise No. 39.2 - 6. The right answer is: If you'd had breakfast, you wouldn't be hungry now, but I want to know why? I think the right is: If you'd had breakfast, you wouldn't have been hungry now.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Redseahorse 4 35 569
"You wouldn't be hungry now" (Você não estaria com fome agora) Vs. "You wouldn't have been hungry now" (Você não teria estado com fome agora).
No estudo de condicionais, temos a terceira condicional que trata de fatos do passado com efeitos no passado, assim a seguinte opção estaria errada, pois não se aplica ao presente, especificado pelo advérbio now.
If you'd had breakfast, you wouldn't have been hungry now.
Existem as condicionais mistas, que são uma mistura da segunda e da terceira condionais. Elas têm causa no passado com efeito no presente ou situações persistentes no presente que são responsáveis por fatos no passado. Estas sim devem ser aplicadas ao caso em questão.
Fonte www.7esl.com
Fonte www.7esl.com
Aqui temos a terceira + a segunda condicional:
If you'd had breakfast, you wouldn't be hungry now.
Veja mais explicações do site The FreeDictionary
The Mixed Conditional
A very commonly used “fifth” conditional is what’s known as the mixed conditional, which is a cross between the third conditional and the second.

There are two ways to form a mixed conditional, depending on the meaning we wish to achieve.
If it is being used to describe how an unreal situation in the past might have affected an unreal outcome in the present, we use the past perfect tense in the if conditional clause and would / could + the bare infinitive of the verb for the result of the condition.

For example:
“If I had studied more (the condition is in the past), I would be a doctor (the result of the condition is in the present).”
“If I had been born in Italy, I would be Italian.”
“If he hadn’t lost his job, he wouldn’t be unemployed.”

If the mixed conditional is being used to describe how an unreal condition in the present might have affected an unreal outcome in the past, we use the past simple tense in the if conditional clause and would have / could have + the past participle of the verb for the result of the condition.

For example:
“If I wasn’t/weren’t so shy (condition in the present), I would have asked her on a date (unreal outcome in the past).”
“If she was/were a better driver, she’d have gotten her license by now.”
“If we worked a little harder, we could have finished this project already.”
Ref: thefreedictionary

Um abraço