Ruben - Tradução em português

Hi folks,

I got it from Veja magazine, could you see and suggest me anything?

Veja, 26 de maio de 2010

Ruben (Tony Belotto)

A sobrevivência do pequeno Ruben ao acidentede avião em tripoli nunca será explicada. E é justamente da que nos garante algum alento diante de tragédias como aquela.

The survival of little Ruben to the crash down in Tripoli it'll never be explained. And it's just it warrants some comfort(or breath ) before tragedies as that.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
ailime 2
I`ll try, but surely there will have other options.

The survival of the little Ruben to the plane crash in Tripoli will be never explained. And, it is what exactly gives us some comfort amid such tragedies.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Marco,

Sugestão:

Ruben's surviving the plane crash in Tripoli will never be explained. And that's what certainly gives you some comfort when faced with tragedies like that one.

Bons estudos!
Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá Donay,

Quando você diz "Ruben's surviving the plane crash..." é a mesma coisa que "Ruben's survival the plane crash..."?

Outra dúvida:

Ruben surviving the plane crash was a miracle... Também funciona?

Valeus