Como dizer "sendo que" em inglês

Mackvader 14
Olá, pessoal.

Como falaria a frase abaixo quando eu quero me referir o ultimo mencionado:

Eu trabalhei em várias áreas sendo que o último era na área de arrendamento.

Um abraço,

Mack.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
9 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Mackvader,

I've worked in many areas and my last one was...arrendamento.

Obs: Falta contexto pra eu interpretar "arrendamento".

Best wishes!
Mackvader 14
Caro Donay

Arrendamento seria um aluguel ou contrato, bilateral, pelo qual alguém (arrendante, locador) cede à outra pessoa (arrendatário, locatário), por certo tempo e preço.

Seria leasing nesse caso ?

Um abraço e obrigado pela atenção.

Mack.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Mackvader,

It seems to me that "leasing" is acceptable in this case.

All the best!
Como dizer sendo que no seguinte contexto?

"Quem sou eu pra cobrar perfeição de você, sendo que eu sou imperfeita também".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Eu trabalhei em várias áreas sendo que o último era na área de arrendamento.
I worked at several jobs/worked different jobs before...(falando de vários empregos)

I worked ten-plus years with as a Leasing Manager/Leasing Assistant/Leasing Staff, etc, with experience with leasing closure and strategies, database,...yada yada yada...

Here you can talk about different functional areas or - for instance - by industry.
https://www.theguardian.com/careers/car ... e-whitmell

If you are in an informal conversation at the job, you could say that you worked within the bank or finance sector, with (financing and ) leasing operations.
Chances are...

But leasing is a wide topic, there are several types of leasing, then without context I will leave this option, in broader terms.
I don´t expect or demand perfection of you, because I am not perfect, nobody is. Just let´s try our best to achieve the goal(s)!

Well, this one, being an imperfect answer may (or may not) be improved further. Let´s the more advanced learners (or natives, or English speakers, etc) chime in. ;-)
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My bad! I was going to forget the "sendo que" itself...but then I read the heading.

Sendo que...has that meaning of "uma vez que/visto que, etc" (Dicionario informal - very good tool :-) )

We can use "because/since" etc.

In addition, because political time does not coincide with knowledge production time, the idea of research was often viewed...
E além disso, uma vez que...

Na verdade chamá-lo advogado seria um cumprimento, uma vez que existem muitos advogados que de facto trabalham na defesa dos interesses e do património das famílias.
Indeed, to call you a lawyer would be a compliment, since there are many lawyers who are actually working in the interests of families and their inheritance.

I read from the site Linguee and these examples came up. There are others, but not exactly in the context we are dealing with now.

Back to the crux:
Sendo que (no sentido de causa/motivo) - because/since/for.

You might read on. And discover more about this subject:
http://www.sk.com.br/sk-conn-words-of-c ... ngles.html
NeyF 3 24 206
Como dizer sendo que no seguinte contexto?

Quem sou eu pra cobrar perfeição de você, sendo que eu sou imperfeita também.
Who am I to demand perfection of you, if I am not perfect either.
Como seria o "sendo que" numa ideia de oposição, contradição? Como nos casos abaixo:
"Ele que inventou esse negócio de aposta, sendo que nem dinheiro ele tinha".
"Você me apressando pra sair, sendo que nem pronta você tá ".
"Ele reclamando da comida, sendo que nem foi ele que pagou".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Another way to express that could be "who I am to ask perfection of you if I can't be perfect myself?". Just for variety's sake here and the verb "ask" adds a bit of informality/colloquialism to it.

Você me apressando pra sair, sendo que nem pronta você tá "
Why are you rushing me? You aren't even ready to go.

You keep rushing me, you are the one to talk, you are not even ready yet!
You keep rushing me, look who is talking! You are not even ready yourself!

Come on! How could you hurry me/hurry others up and you are not even ready yourself!

As you see, there are many ways to skin a cat, those sentences go with the mood, the communication style of the person, etc.