Como dizer "Arrebentar a boca do balão" em inglês

Daniel Reis 2 16
Ex: Arrebentei a boca do balão ontém, tirei 10 nas provas de matemática e de fisíca.

Algo similar em inglês?

Valeus

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
edrob518 6 71
Sugestoes:

Ex: I passed my math and phisics test with flying colors yesterday. I got 10 questions right out of 10.

Ex: I aced the test both math and phisics yesterday.
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Also

I really stole the show yesterday; got 10 in Math and Physics exams.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/steal+the+show
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Outra opção:

Nail: US, informal : to make or do (something) in a perfect or impressive way. [Merriam-webster]

Arrebentei a boca do balão ontém, tirei 10 nas provas de matemática e de fisíca.
I really nailed it yesterday; I got an A both on the math and on the physics exams.

Bons estudos. Compartilhe.
Breckenfeld 3 15 131
My suggestion:

To knock it out of the park. meaning: An activity, task, or something that is done exceptionally well.

Also To hit the ball out of the park.

A expressão vem do baseball, quando o batedor além de conseguir um homerun ela joga a bola para fora do parque...

Brian studied hard for an upcoming test, and as a result, he hit the ball out of the park.

Brian estudou tanto para uma prova que se aproximava e como resultado ele arrebentou a boca do balão.

Arrebentei a boca do balão ontem, tirei 10 nas provas de matemática e de fisíca

I knocked it out of the park yesterday, I got an A in math and physics.

Bye!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And in addition to the above ones:

Wow! That´s amazing, yesterday I got a straight 10 in Mathematics and Physics!

I can´t believe it! Yesterday I got ten out of ten in both Mathematics and Physics, no less.

I can´t believe it! Yesterday I scored full marks on the tests. Ten out of ten in Mathematics and Physics!

Here, I tried to express the emotion. There´s no denying that sentences with "...with flying colours" or "...aced..." would be more expressive sometimes.
Here is more on the surprise side (for having done extremely well in a subject - in this case a set of subjects - "ter gabaritado as provas nas duas matérias"). So it´s perhaps a little less gushy, but great just the same.
Mathematics could be shortened by Maths, some grammarians don´t like it shortened. However, it would be acceptable in colloquial ways Not in formal, though.