I've x Have Been: Diferença entre frases

Hi,

I've a question, Can someone tell me what's the difference between the sentences below please...

I Fell ... [Eu caiu]
I've Fallen ... [Eu caí ou eu caiu?]
The same example with other verb
I eat ... [Eu como]
I've Ate ... [Eu como ou eu comi?]

Everytime I use "I've" I need to complete the sentence with the verb in past participle?

Now with I've Been

I've Fallen ...
I've been Falling ... [Eu tenho caído?]
I've Ate ...
I've been Eatting ... [Eu tenho comido?]

I've a problem to understand I've/I've Been, when you've to use the verb in past or not... Etc...

Thanks for helping.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Renam,

1) I fell last night. (Eu caí noite passada.)
2) I've fallen./I've eaten. (Eu caí.) /(Eu comi.)

3) I eat the cheese. (Eu como o queijo.)
4) I've eaten the cheese. (Eu comi o queijo.)

5) I've been falling. (Eu tenho caído.)
6) I've been eating. (Eu tenho comido.)

1: Neste caso precisa-se mencionar a ocasião em que se caiu .(gramaticalmente falando.)
2: Passa a ideia de que se caiu/comeu há pouco, mas não é necessário mencionar quando.

3: Algo que acontece no dia a dia, normalmente se menciona quando ou a frequência.(Presente simples.)
4: Passa a ideia de que se comeu há pouco, mas não é necessário mencionar quando.

5: Passa a ideia de continuidade, que começou lá atrás e ainda acontece.
6: Passa a ideia de continuidade, que começou lá atrás e ainda acontece.

Bons estudos.
Brigadao mesmooooooooooooooooooo! :mrgreen:

Mas por exemplo, quando você usa I've, é preciso completar a frase com 1 verbo no past simple ou no past participle?

Pq por exemplo, o verbo "to get" quando você usa I've, nao completa com ele no past participle [exemplo : I've got it!] senão iria ficar assim... "I've gotten"
Mas no exemplos você citou verbos como "eatten, e fallen" que sao irregulares igual ao "to get" porem eles estão no past participle e não no past simple como o "to get"...

I've eatten... (Verbo no past participle)
I've fallen... (Verbo no past participle)
I've got... (Verbo no past simple)

I've ate, e I've fell no past simple são consideradas frases gramaticamente erradas? Pq? é essa minha dificuldade

Thanks so much for the help!
Eu tento seguir isso:
Exemplo usando o verbo TO DO.
1.) "I did my work this morning."
2.) "I have done my work."

Na primeira, você diz que terminou e quando.
Na segunda, você diz que terminou e não se sabe quando.

O que eu sigo: Use o "Present Perfect" (I've done) para quando não há tempo dito na frase e o "Simple Past" (I did) para quando é dito.

EDIT:

Adendo:

Present Perfect: Ação completa.
Simple Past: Ação Contínua no Passado.
Sim... eu entendo bem a diferença do I've p/ I did

oq nao entendi é pq alguns verbos apos o "I've" ficam no past participle e outros no past simple :( :ugeek:

thanks!!!
renan the bullseye escreveu:Sim... eu entendo bem a diferença do I've p/ I did

oq nao entendi é pq alguns verbos apos o "I've" ficam no past participle e outros no past simple :( :ugeek:

thanks!!!
Resumindo o que está abaixo: O "I've" ou é expressão informal falada (como "ain't") ou é um erro.

pres·ent per·fect (prznt pûrfkt)
n.
1. The verb tense expressing action completed at the present time, formed in English by combining the present tense of have with a past participle, as in He has spoken.
2. A verb in the present perfect tense.

Detalhado:
Simple Past escreveu:
Preterite
(redirected from Simple past)
0.24 sec.

This article is about the grammatical term. To see the article relating to eschatology and the Book of Revelation, see Preterism.

The preterite (also praeterite, in American English also preterit, simple past, or past historic) is the grammatical tense expressing actions which took place in the past. It is similar to the aorist in languages such as Greek.
Preterites in Germanic languages
English
English's preterite — usually called its simple past or, somewhat loosely, its past-tense form — is generally formed by adding -ed or -d to the verb's plain form (bare infinitive), sometimes with some spelling modifications:

* He planted corn and oats.
* They studied grammar.

A number of verbs form their preterites irregularly, often by changing an interior vowel:

* She went to the cinema.
* I ate breakfast late this morning.
* He ran to the store.

Interrogative and negative clauses do not use their main verb's preterites; rather, if their declarative or positive counterpart does not use any auxiliary or modal verb, then the auxiliary verb did (the preterite of do) is inserted and the main verb appears in its plain form:

* Did he plant corn and oats?
* She did not go to the cinema.
Present Perfect escreveu:
Present perfect tense
(redirected from present perfect)
Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus 0.04 sec.
The present perfect tense is a perfect tense used to express action that has been completed with respect to the present. (It is considered a present tense, not a past tense, since the resulting state is in the present.) "I have finished" is an example of the present perfect. The Present Perfect is a compound tense; it is formed by using the present tense of "have" ("have" or "has") and the past participle of a verb. In the above example, the past participle "finished" is the main verb, while "have" is the auxiliary verb.

This construction is one of the hardest points of grammar for people to understand. It is used to refer to a subject's past actions or states while keeping the subject in a present state of reference or in a present state of mind. Think of the words in the construction separately: "have" (or "has") is in the present, and the past participle is in the past. For example, "I have gone to the cinema" implies that the subject has completed a certain action (this is what "gone" relates), but that the subject is, in a sense, "holding" or "possessing" that completed action in the present time (this is what "have" relates). In other words, the subject is in a current state (now), and a past action that the subject has done or a past state that the subject has been in, is being referred to from the current state of the subject, which is the present time. This differs from the simple past tense, i.e., "I went to the cinema", which implies only that an action happened, with the subject having no relationship at all to the present.

Another example:

The boy saw the car. (Emphasis is on the fact that the boy saw the car.)

The boy has seen the car. (Emphasis is on the present state of the boy, resulting from the fact that he saw the car.)

I left Argentina 8 years ago.

I have left Argentina for now.

In summary, both the present perfect tense and simple past tense are used for past actions or states, but the present perfect describes the present state of the subject as a result of a past action or state (i.e., the subject is being talked about in the present), whereas the simple past describes solely a past action or state of the subject (i.e., the subject is being talked about in the past).

In other words, it places the subject in the result phase of the event.
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Renam,

É simples:

I did
I got
I saw

I´ve done
I´ve gotten
I´ve seen

O `ve pede o verbo no particípio.
renan the bullseye escreveu:brigadao mesmooooooooooooooooooo! :mrgreen:

Mas por exemplo, quando você usa I've, é preciso completar a frase com 1 verbo no past simple ou no past participle?

Pq por exemplo, o verbo "to get" quando você usa I've, nao completa com ele no past participle [exemplo : I've got it!] senão iria ficar assim... "I've gotten"
Mas no exemplos você citou verbos como "eatten, e fallen" que sao irregulares igual ao "to get" porem eles estão no past participle e não no past simple como o "to get"...

I've eatten... (Verbo no past participle)
I've fallen... (Verbo no past participle)
I've got... (Verbo no past simple)

I've ate, e I've fell no past simple são consideradas frases gramaticamente erradas? Pq? é essa minha dificuldade

Thanks so much for the help!
"got" nesse caso é o past participle do verbo get.
Nesta frase o Get tem significado de "Ter".
I've got it ( Eu tenho ou Eu tenho isso )
As pessoas confudem bastante achando que esse TER é do I'VE.