Quais séries vocês estão acompanhando?

Quais vocês recomendam para aprender?

Eu estou acompanhando The Big Theory e The Simpsons.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
48 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Hey mate,

I really like Under the Dome, such an incledible series! I'll start to watch it in english soon. I'm still very lazy about watching movies and series haha

You could watch also> ''How I met your mother' and 'Friends''
edrob518 6 71
Hi there, Charles.

The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons are great ones. Of the two shows I prefer the former, though. Sheldon is, in my opinion, by far the most hilarious character in the show. He drives everyone crazy with his long-winded explanatios and Physics -related jokes. Anyways, back to your question.

I'll recommend the shows I've been watching lately. The first one is along the lines of The Big Bang Theory, that is, How I met your mother. If you watched TBBT and liked it, chances are you're going to like this one,too. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 8.

Game of thrones is such an amazing show. I highly recommend you to watch if you haven't yet. I was watching it in English, and unlike the other shows I've watched, it made me constantly pause it in the middle of a great scene and the cause of this was because I was not used to the vocabulary being used. It was a vocabulary I wasn't familar with.If you've watched it you know where I'm coming from. Anyway... despite this initial obstacle, I kept watching it because I knew that at some point I wouldn't need to rely on subtitles. Practice makea perfect,after all.

And my last recommendation is South Park. I don't have much to say about this show except that you should watch it

That's all.
Friends
How I met your mother
Heroes
The Walking Dead
The Vampire Diaries
Know I am watching breaking bad.
Orphan Black is the best series of my life, watch is great! :D
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I watch The Flash but intent lets start many series . ]

See you guys .
Hey man, I am watching The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Daredevil and Narcos. But the best series that i ever seen was Breaking Bad. It is awesome.
Hi guys, I am watching Mad Men.
One of the best.
I am watching also The Simpsons and Narcos.
But my preference is Mad Men.

See you guys.
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Revenge
Scream Queens
I am watching:
Breaking bad
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Vikings
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
My favorite series is Vikings, but sadly the next season just will debut in February, 2016. Now I'm watching The Walking Dead and maybe I will start to see The 100, because a friend told that it's good.
Game of Thrones
the walkinkg Dead
I've been watching sense8, it's pretty crazy and it's also totally addictive :)

I'm thinking of starting Gotham when I finish sense8
I'm watching friends.
watch is great.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Scream Queens, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones...
At the moment, I am watching Game Of Thrones, Narcos and House of Cards.
I've been watching Arrow, Flash, Friends, Modern Family and One tree hill.
I usually watching many shows. Currently I've been watch Scream Queens, The Walking Dead, The Flash, Quântico, American Horror Story... But I watch Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, The Originals as well.
Hey Guys!
I love many Tv Shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, The Vikings, The Flah and Two and a Half Men all the aforementioned series are part of my daily life, I work a lot on the my English based on the TV Series, my Listening improved a lot even when I began to familiarize myself with the language and its expressions of different gigs at the same time, of course focused on my learning and especially in my speaking evolved, however need to improve speaking, it is a laborious walk but satisfactory in all fields of study a new language if English.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Scandal, by Shonda Rhimes. Is a great serial.
f.r.i.e.n.d.s
I'd recommend firstly Friends.
Easy and common conversation.
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time =)
I found "friends" quite dificulty, it´s a comedy, so the dialogues are very fast. I am thinking about watching "sex and the city". Has anyone ever seen it in english?
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
I am watching some series created by Netflix suchlikes: Scream, House of Cards.
I am also watching Sons of Anarchy, it's a story about a motorcycle gang club.
It's awesome. You must look it up.
Hey fellas actually I'm watching Dr. House.

But I also recomend Friends, The big bang theory, two and a half man etc...
I'm watching Grey's Anatomy ♥
Right now: Teen Wolf, Orange Is The New Black, Supergirl and The Flash.