Como dizer "resolver encrencas" em inglês

Ola ,

Gostava de saber como diria " eles e que fazem a porcaria e eu e que tenho de levar com ela e resolver "

Obrigado

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
[To clean the slate]
Limpar a barra

Examples:

Eles é quem fazem a porcaria e eu é que tenho que resolver as encrencas deles.
They (are the ones who) make the mess and I (am the one who) have to clean their slate.

Eles é quem aprontam e eu é que preciso levá-la à delegacia para resolver isso.
They (are the ones who) get up to something and I (am the one who) need to take her up to police station to work it out.

You should read:
(1) como-dizer-eu-vou-resolver-isto-em-ingles-t4949.html
(2) como-dizer-abacaxi-no-sentido-de-proble ... t6476.html
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Eles é que ferram com tudo e eu é que tenho que resolver a encrenca.
(1) They (are the ones who) screw up with everything and I (am the one who) have to light the candle.
(2) They (are the ones who) mess with everything and I (am the one who) have to work it out.

Read: como-dizer-resolver-uma-parada-em-ingles-t36358.html
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
They make a mess and I have to clean after them! I am the one to do the explaining to her!

They get/got themselves into this mess, I and the one to find a way to solve the problem. I am the one to handle her!

Of course, different circumstances here. And there are other ways and different situations as well.
I assumed that "levar com ela" would be "resolver o problema" since "she" (the landlady, the boss that is a woman, etc) is a difficult person. It may be that you meant something else, if so, let us know, please.