Música: Strong - One Direction

Eu estava ouvindo essa música e ouvi algumas frases ou expressões contidas nessas frases que eu não entendi o significado:
"My hands, your hands tight up " - O quer dizer "tight up"?
"My heart, your heart sit tight like bookends" - O que quer dizer "sit tight" e bookends"?
"How much love that's been wasted"
"Move on to stop their heart breaking" - O que quer dizer "move on" e heart breaking"?
"I'm running from"
"So baby hold on to my heart"
"Need you to keep me from falling apart"

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Man,

Tight up means "apertado, junto". So, in this part of that song they are tryna say that "their hands are touching". In Portuguese, "as mãos estão apertadas".

Sit tight I got it like "sit down carefully" and the another word I've look up and find that means something where you put your book on top.

Spend/spent means loosing time doing something that you don't have or need to. So, in this case, they are trying to say " look at all this time we've already lose with love"