Como dizer "relar" em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
A dúvida: Scrape ou touch (ou outra)?
Ex.
- Se vieres a relar a mão nela de novo, eu te mato.
- O beque nem relou nele e ele já caiu se contorcendo em dor.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
The defender didn't even lay a hand on him and he was already on the ground twisting in pain
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Grazed could mean both, "to touch something or somebody slightly when you pass it/him/her" OR "injure your sking by scraping it against something".

Now back to the sentences at hand.
Perhaps you meant (but I am not 100% sure of what you needed to express): If you lay one finger on her, or hurt her in anyway, I swear, I will kill you.

The (1)stopper/the left back/the right back/the left fullback/the right fullback didn´t even got some grazing contact and he was diving (faking to call a foul on the other player).

The (1)stopper/the left back/the right back/the left fullback/the right fullback didn´t even got some grazing contact and he was diving, in an attempt to con the ref to call a foul).

(1) I left some options open to you, because soccer positions have evolved with time, but then it´s your area of expertise, ha ha.

http://vidacuriosa.blogspot.com.br/2011 ... ara-o.html