Correção de uma Redação: Sobre morar em Gold Coast

Pretendo morar em Gold Coast, mas ainda estou no Brasil, enquanto isso estou melhorando meu "writing" pro IELTS.

"I imagine my life in Gold Coast it will be calm, I will wake up and look outside the balcony, with some luck I will get to see the ocean and think how grateful I will be for being there.
I know that it would not be easy at first because of the language, and being apart from everybody I know, well, except from my husband, of course. And maybe my sister, that wants to go to Australia as well.
Starting a job, it will be a challenge. I will try something on engineering, but I do not know if they will accept me because I do not have any experience in Australia, with Australian Standards and they use a lot of wood in construction, and I do not
Have any experience calculating wood. Maybe, initially, I will have to get a simpler job, like a cleaner, or a waiter, which it will be also a challenge for me.
However, in whatever job I get, I know that I will be able to enjoy the beach; at least I will walk throughout the Esplanade and feel the sun. I will be able to walk home no matter how late it will be, with safety.
I think it will be amazing. I will live with no fear, in a beautiful place where everything is well organized, in a country where I will can work with whatever I want and have a good life."

Muito Obrigada!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I imagine my life in the Gold Coast will be calm. I will wake up and look outside the balcony, with some luck I will get to see the ocean and think how grateful I will be for being there.
I know that would not be easy at first because of the language, and being far apart from everybody I know. That is, except from my husband and maybe my sister that wants to go to Australia as well.
Starting a job will be a challenge, I am interested in an engineering position but I don´t know if I will get the job without any previous experience in Australia.
I know about they use a lot of wood in construction, I am not well acquainted with their standards in this area and don´t have experience with wood construction calculations as yet.
Certainly, at first, a lesser job, like a cleaner, or a waiter, will have to do. Which will be also a challenge for me.
However, whatever job I get I know that at the end of the day I will be able to enjoy the beach. At least I will walk throughout the Esplanade and feel the sun and be able to walk home no matter how late, safety is not an issue.
I think it will be amazing, not living in fear in a beautiful place where everything is well organized and (to a degree) predictable.
It will be good to live in a country where I can work in whatever job I want and have a better quality of life.

Note: I tried to keep my focus on the text itself, you need to work on punctuation a little bit, it adds more clarity to the writing. So, I tried to modify it as little as possible. Your writing seemed a bit too informal in places if we think it as per IELTS standards. But to us in general it would be acceptable. I mean, in a colloquial communication.
On the side of life expectation, I will leave it for you to get information from the ones that live abroad, it seems like you are really infatuated with the place! Easy does it! Good luck on your mission. :-)

This proofreading is just a kick-off, others certainly will improve it further, so I hope.