No CV: Devo traduzir o nome de cursos que realizei?

Estou traduzindo meu currículo para o inglês, porém, não sei se devo traduzir o nome de cursos que realize.

Aqui vai um exemplo:

Sequenciamento de DNA: Perspectivas na Biotecnologia- 3ª edição

Mais uma dúvida: Devo traduzir o nome da minha escola? (O nome da universidade faz sentido traduzir, mas da escola eu não sei muito bem)

Obrigada galera!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yes, I think it would be advisable. Conversely, people from other countries that are not submitting to a transnational company, but to Brazilian ones should translate make their CVs in Portuguese.

But then, the major companies accept it in English. Say, the likes of Gerdau, Petrobras and others.

Ref. justlanded
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I don´t know the specifics of your course, but who knows? My educated guess is that you could translate that into something like "Biotechnology applied to DNA sequencing." OR something like "DNA Sequence Databases and bioinformatic tools for gene annotation and sequence analysis", etc.

Or perhaps your course was "Clinical Diagnostics-DNA Sequencing" in which a lecture, objective or training could be "perform, analyse and interpret DNA sequences for prognostics and diagnostics of diseases."

These are just ideas, please seek the help of a professor or a colleague that has passed that bridge (has made a CV of his/her own). And perhaps some guys into medicine here will make some further comment.
Feel free to share your findings with us.

Databases and bioinformatic tools for gene annotation and sequence analysis