Correção de texto: Hi [6462]

Meu nome é Aline. Tenho 40 anos. Sou publicitária, mas não trabalho mais como anúncios. Eu sou servidora pública há 15 anos. Eu amo meu trabalho. É gratificante ajudar as pessoas.
No meu tempo livre, eu gosto de passear com as minhas cachorras, estudar sobre nutrição e vida saudável e assistir Netflix.

My name is Aline. I am 40 years old. I have a degree in Advertising, but I don't work with publicity anymore. I've been a civil servent for 15 years. I love my job. It is gratifying to help people.
In my free time I like to go for a walk with my dogs, study about nutrition and healthy life and to watch Netflix.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My name is Aline. I am 40 years old and I have a degree in Advertising, but I don't work with publicity anymore. I've been a civil servant for 15 years, I love my job and it's rewarding to help people. In my free time, I like to go for a walk with my dogs, study healthy life and nutrition and watch Netflix.

It's not much of a correction, more like a change in the choice of words and some tinkering with punctuation.

I tried to keep it as informal as possible. A more formal approach (say, to a job interview) you should focus on the work life and facts, which would make you take out some of the "free time" activities, since your hiring manager/hiring person could think you as a person with more focus on things you do outside of the office, more of a leisure time. But to a presentation to the peer colleagues at the class or (not to interview jobs, etc) it's okay.
I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.