Correção de texto: Apresentação Pessoal [6548]

Olá, meu nome é Lucas Silva e eu trabalho na RST como Diretor Comercial desde 2011. Estamos sediados em São Paulo e nossos funcionários trabalham na nossa sede e no exterior. Eu gerencio a equipe de vendas, que é responsável pelas estratégias comerciais e o desenvolvimento da nossa organização. Desde que comecei a trabalhar lá, nós aumentamos as vendas em 20%, gerando $300.000 de lucro. Eu venho desenvolvendo novos projetos e garantindo que todas as funções da RST estão alinhadas para atingir nossos objetivos comerciais estratégicos. Anteriormente, trabalhei como Executivo de Vendas na HILL e na TEFG, onde eu tive um retorno incrível dos líderes e dos funcionários. Eu acredito que lidar com pessoas e personalidades diferentes me levaram a ser mais sensato em relação ao nosso atual público alvo e um melhor profissional voltado para o cliente.

Hi, my name is Lucas Silva and I’ve been working for RST as a Chief Commercial Officer since 2011. We are based in São Paulo and the staff works at our headquarter and overseas. I manage the sales team, which is responsible for the commercial strategy and the development of our organization. Since I’ve started working there, we increased sales by 20%, generating $300,000 of profits. I’ve been developing new projects and ensuring that all functions of QRST are aligned to meet our strategic commercial objectives. Previously, I’ve worked as a Sales Executive at HILL and TEFG, where I had an outstanding feedback from the leaders and staff. I believe that dealing with different people and personalities led me to be more sensible about our current target audience and a better customer-oriented professional.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Hi, my name is Lucas Silva and I’ve been working for RST as a Chief Commercial Officer since 2011. We are based in São Paulo and the staff works at our headquarter and overseas. I manage the sales team, which is responsible for the commercial strategy and the development of our organization. Since I started working there, we've increased sales by 20%, generating $300,000 of profits. I’ve been developing new projects and ensuring that all functions of QRST are aligned to meet our strategic commercial objectives. Previously, I worked as a Sales Executive at HILL and TEFG, where I had an outstanding feedback from the leaders and staff. I believe that dealing with different people and personalities has helped me to become more sensible of our current target audience and also a better customer-oriented professional.
Bons estudos.