Correção para Vídeo-currículo

Gente vou gravar um vídeo-currículo e quero que vocês deem uma olhada no roteiro.

"Hi, name is Monick Ferreira. As you can see I speak a little English. I study very hard to learn English.
I recently majored in Human Resources Management and I can perform Microsoft Office programs.
Besides that I feel I do specially well on situations that involve speaking in public, and I also have good writing and reading skills".

Depois disso eu faço um fechamento em português mesmo. O que vocês acham?

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I recently majored in Human Resources Management and I am very familiar with Microsoft Office programs...

...and I have experience working in all Microsoft Office programs.

...I am proficient in Microsoft Office.

Etc.

As for the closing of the presentation I will leave the comment to other members.
At first, it seems a good idea, but as I am not very acquainted with video-curriculum I am not the person to give advice on that.
Anyway, as everything/every story has two sides, my impression is that what I have around the web is people talking in their mother language, people with good English and people with not so good English, so it´s a double-edged sword.
If the company in which you want a job requires a video in English, that´s okay, train by making a video and then make a definite one. If not, well... It´s up to you!
Of course, if it´s for a teaching position, then certainly you have to. Good luck with your video and please let us know about your experience. It might help others around here too.
Besides that I feel I do specially well on situations that involve speaking in public,
Besides that, I feel I do specially well on situations that involve speaking in public,