So there's that - Tradução em português

DHST 1 3 15
Vocês sabem como traduzir "so there's that" de forma idiomática, isto é, natural para o português? Não busco algo literal como "então há isso" ou "então tem isso", pois ninguém fala assim. O que usaríamos em contextos similares no final da frase?

Exemplos:
Alice in Wonderland, also in 3D, did huge numbers this weekend, so there's that.
I also think it looks like my Uncle's Casio LCD watch from 1995, so there's that.
Others I watched it with didn't think it was scary at all, though, so there's that.
He did make Gonzalez throw seven pitches, so there's that.

Fonte:
Ref. urbandictionary
Ref. forum.wordreference
Ref. fraze

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
"É isso mesmo!"

Ref. urbandictionary
"Então, é isso!"
Leonardo96 19 293
It doesn't really mean what it appears to, no. "So there's that" is mostly used at the end of sentences to sort of back up an argument or point made earlier in the same sentence as a way of saying "so,you also have to consider that".

Let's get deeper into it so things will be fully clarified. As you can see in this sentence "He did make Gonzalez throw seven pitches, so there's that.", you could guess that before this statement there was some form of criticism towards whoever it is that made "Gonzales throw seven pitches" which is then followed in the sentence at hand here by what is now praising, hence the "so there's that" at the end (you also have to consider it/take it into account).

With that being said you would get a better and more accurate translation by going literal which would give you "entao (tambem) tem isso" than something along the lines of "é isso mesmo" which was previously suggested here. I wouldn't blame anyone that mistakingly translates this,though, as it's one of those things that at first glance for non-native speakers can be a real head-scratcher as far as trying the get the true meaning of and can only be truly understood after you've bumped into it on several occasions so you can guess from context.
Recentemente, me deparei com essa mesma expressão num livro. Achei neste fórum comentários legais: forum.wordreference
No geral, me parece que a expressão é dita quando alguém está dividido, numa situação em que há prós e contras.
Eu pensei nestas traduções: "Bem, havia (essa) possibilidade" ou "Bem, era possível". Deu certo pra mim.