Correção de texto: My personal presentation [6546]

Hi, my name is Wesley Aquino and I am an Agricultural Technician by the Tabocal Agricultural Family School (EFAT). I am currently studant of Agronomy from the Institute of Agrarian Sciences of the Federal University of Minas Gerais (ICA-UFMG) and Scholarship Program of the Tutorial Education Program - PET / MEC / SESu, a program for which I work in research, teaching and extension projects. I have experience in the Agronomic area, especially in Phytopathology / Nematology, agricultural microbiology and biological control of phytonematodes. My evolution throughout graduation has been materializing from the engagement in projects of the three axes of the university, passing through time organization, setting priorities, to creating a sensitivity to the challenges of teamwork and with that I believe I can contribute, gradually, even more in my area of performance.

Olá, meu nome é Wesley Aquino e eu sou Técnico em Agropecuária pela Escola Família Agrícola Tabocal (EFAT). Atualmente sou graduando em Agronomia pelo Instituto de Ciências Agrárias da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (ICA-UFMG) e Bolsista do Programa de Educação Tutorial - PET / MEC / SESu, programa pelo qual atuo em projetos de pesquisa, ensino e extensão. Tenho experiência na área Agronômica, especialmente em Fitopatologia/Nematologia, microbiologia agrícola e controle biológico de fitonematoides. Minha evolução ao longo da graduação vem se materializando desde o engajamento em projetos dos três eixos da universidade, passando por organização de tempo, definição de prioridades, até a criação de uma sensibilidade para os desafios do trabalho em equipe e com isso acredito que poderei contribuir, gradativamente, ainda mais em minha área de atuação.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Hi, my name is Wesley Aquino and I am an Agricultural Technician who graduated from the Tabocal Agricultural Family School (EFAT). I am currently a student of Agronomy at the Institute of Agrarian Sciences of the Federal University of Minas Gerais (ICA-UFMG) and Scholarship Program of the Tutorial Education Program - PET / MEC / SESu, a program for which I work in research, teaching and extension projects. I have experience in the Agronomic area, especially in Phytopathology / Nematology, agricultural microbiology and biological control of phytonematodes. My evolution throughout graduation has been materializing from the engagement in projects of the three axes of the university, time organization, setting priorities for creating a sensitivity to the challenges of teamwork and with which I believe I can contribute, gradually, even more in my area of performance.
Bons estudos.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You did well, Wesley. Just minor corrections, but all in all it´s good.