The Seven Deadly Sins [Nanatsu no Taizai]

Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
The Seven Deadly Sins (Japanese: 七つの大罪 Nanatsu no Taizai /Portuguese: Os Sete Pecados Capitais) is a Japanese fantasy manga series written and illustrated by Nakaba Suzuki. It has been serialized in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine since October 2012, with the chapters collected into twenty-nine tankōbon volumes as of January 17, 2018. The manga features a setting similar to the European Middle Ages, with its titular group of knights representing the seven deadly sins. According to the standard list, they are pride (orgulho), greed (ganância), lust (luxúria), envy (inveja), gluttony (gula), wrath (ira) and sloth (preguiça ou indolência).

Plot:

The Seven Deadly Sins were once an active group of knights in the region of Britannia, who disbanded after they supposedly plotted to overthrow the Liones Kingdom. Their supposed defeat came at the hands of the Holy Knights, but rumors continued to persist that they were still alive. Ten years later, the Holy Knights staged a coup d'état and captured the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. The third princess, Elizabeth, then starts out on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins and enlist their help in taking back the kingdom. After Elizabeth's past is revealed, she finds out her true mission is to join forces with Meliodas and his friends to save Britannia from an upcoming war against the demons. However, Meliodas has another plans and he is still unaware of the consequences of his selfish desires.

You can watch the dubbed version on WatchCartoonOnline.

Follow attached the current opening lyrics in order:
Opening 1: Netsujō no Spectrum Performed by: Ikimono-gakari Lyric: Mizuno Yoshiki
Japanese (Kanji) Japanese (Rōmaji) English Portuguese (Br)
鳴りやまぬ 愛をさけぶよ Nariyamanu ai wo sakebu yo I’ll scream out a love that will never stop ringing Eu vou esbravejar um amor que nunca vai parar de pulsar
すべてを抱いて ここにいるんだ Subete wo daite koko ni irunda Taking everything in where I stand Levando tudo onde eu estou
ひかりはそこにあるよ Hikari wa soko ni aru yo For that’s where our light lies. Aonde está a nossa luz.
ゆずれない 想いを架けて Yuzurenai omoi wo kakete With unyielding emotions in tow Com emoções inflexíveis a tiracolo
希望の果てを 僕は生きるよ Kibō no hate wo boku wa ikiru yo I’ll live through the ends of hope, Vou viver através dos limites da esperança,
夢をつないだ 君と Yume wo tsunaida kimi to With you, tied to a dream. Preso a você em um sonho
新時代(はじまり)をいつか僕らの手で生み出すんだよ Hajimari wo itsuka bokura no te de umidasunda yo A beginning will someday be born from our own hands, De nossas mãos, algum dia, emergirá um começo
優しい君の声もきっと世界を変えられる Yasashii kimi no koe mo kitto sekai wo kaerareru And with how kind you are, I’m sure your voice will be able to change the world. E com a sua gentileza, asseguro que conseguirá mudar o mundo com sua voz.
誰もひとりきりじゃ 起ち上がれやしないから Dare mo hitorikiri ja tachiagare yashinai kara People can’t rise up all alone, As pessoas não podem se levantar completamente sozinhas
たがいに手を伸ばして Tagai ni te wo nobashite So let’s reach out our hands together, Então vamos estender juntos as nossas mãos,
限界(かぎり)を越えた 明日へ Kagiri wo koeta ashita e Towards a future beyond limits. Rumo a um futuro além dos limites.
鳴りやまぬ 愛をさけぶよ Nariyamanu ai wo sakebu yo I’ll scream out a love that will never stop ringing, Vou esbravejar um amor que jamais deixará de pulsar,
ぶつかりあって わかりあうんだ Butsukariatte wakariaunda As we butt heads and come to understand one another, Enquanto discutimos e começamos a entender um ao outro
ひかりをつくりだすよ Hikari wo tsukuridasu yo Creating light along the way. Criando luz ao longo do caminho.
あきらめぬ 想いを架けて Akiramenu omoi wo kakete With thoughts we can’t let go in tow, Com pensamentos que não podemos deixar aos quatro ventos,
希望の果てを 僕は生きるよ Kibō no hate wo Boku wa ikiru yo I’ll live through the ends of hope, Viverei através dos limites da esperança,
夢をつないだ 君と Yume wo tsunaida kimi to With you, tied to this dream. Preso a você em um sonho.
Opening 2: Seven Deadly Sins Performed by: Man With a Mission
- - Wow oh oh oh oh oh Ooh oh oh oh oh oh
- - The pain and the pleasure, all come together A dor e o prazer vêm todos juntos
- - There is no reason why Não há o que explicar
- - The pain and the pleasure, all come together A dor e o prazer vêm todos juntos
- - There is no reason why Não há sentido algum
- - I got my demons, they don’t know Enfrentei meus demônios, eles não sabem
- - I'm fierce enough to let them go Sou feroz o bastante para deixá-los ir
- - It’s like a fire, a strangle hold É parecido com as chamas, um estrangulamento
- - I wish I was invencible Queria ser invencível
- - Hello desire, you're my old friend Olá desejo, você é o meu velho amigo
- - But I don’t need you here again Porém, não preciso de você aqui novamente
- - Just take a walk, go back inside Apena dê um passeio, volte para dentro
- - I’ll see you on the other side Verei você do outro lado
彷徨い問う者も 戸惑い請う者も Samayoi Tou mono mo Tomadoi Kou mono mo Those who wander looking for answers, those who question in confusion Aqueles que vagam à procura de respostas, aqueles que questionam confusos
全ての罪を越え Subete no Tsumi wo Koe Will go beyond all sin Irão além de todo o pecado
- - There is no reason why Não há o que explicar
- - There is no reason why Não há sentido algum
Opening 3: CLASSIC Performed by: MUCC Lyrics: YUKKE, Tatsurou
滲んだ夕焼けに 君が口笛を吹いて Nijinda yūyake ni kimi ga kuchibue wo fuite You whistle in the setting sun Você assobia ao pôr do sol
「また明日ね」「さよなら」 "Mata ashita ne" "Sayonara" "See you tomorrow" "Good bye" "Até amanhã", "Adeus"
そんな当たり前な毎日を Sonna atarimae na mainichi wo Taking every day for granted Levando em consideração todos os dias
3、2、1、0でリセットなんて... 3, 2, 1, 0 de risetto nante... 3, 2, 1, 0 Will resetting... 3, 2, 1, 0 Voltar ao passado...
... 神様も笑うかな? ... Kami-sama mo warau ka na? ... Make the gods laugh? ... Fará com que Deus dê risada?
見上げた空幸せ気取ったって Miageta sora shiawase kidottatte Even if you fake happiness and look up at the sky Mesmo que finja felicidade e olhe para o céu
摘んで枯れた最後のクローバー Tsunde kareta saigo no kurōbā The last clover was picked and wilted O último trevo foi colhido e murchou
君が泣く様な世界なら どんな罪にも手を伸ばそう Kimi ga naku yō na sekai nara Donna tsumi ni mo te wo nobasou If it's a world where you are crying, I'll reach out to any sin Se é um mundo onde você derrama lágrimas, estarei junto a você perante qualquer pecado
光降る, regret Hikari furu, regret Light falling, regret A luz desvanecendo, o arrependimento
壊せ Never Ever Heaven's Blind World Kowase Never Ever Heaven' s Blind World Break the Never Ever Heaven's Blind World Destrua o mundo perdido do Paraíso ilusório
消えた泡沫の夢 Kieta utakata no yume The dream bubble that disappeared A bolha do sonho que desapareceu
いつか見た空 Itsuka mita sora In that sky Naquele céu
君が微笑んでくれるなら どんな罰でも受け入れよう Kimi ga hohoende kureru nara Donna batsu demo ukeireyou If you are smiling, I'll accept any sin at Se você exibe um sorriso, eu aceitarei qualquer pecado no
暁のBlurry Sky Akatsuki no Blurry Sky Dawn of the Blurry Sky Alvorecer do Céu Embaçado
明日が口笛吹いたら 小さな瞳の奥に Ashita ga kuchibue fuitara Chiisa na hitomi no oku ni If tomorrow blows a whistle deep inside one of your small eyes Se amanhã um cisco cair lá no fundo de um dos seus olhos pequenos
輝いた未来. Kagayaita mirai. The future will shine. O futuro brilhará.
Opening 4: HOWLING Performance and Arrangements: FLOW×GRANRODEO Lyrics: Kohshi Asakawa, Keigo Hayashi and Kisho Taniyama Composers: Takeshi Asakawa and Masaaki Iizuka
- - Are you satisfied? Você está satisfeito?
- - Just open your eyes Apenas abra seus olhos
- - You can see the light Você pode enxergar a luz
- - Across this new borderline Do outro lado deste novo limite
打ちのめされた 嘆きの果てで Uchinomesareta Nageki no Hate de Once we've finished lamenting our defeats, Uma vez que paramos de lamentar nossas derrotas,
抗い続けてる感情. Aragai tsuzuketeru Kanjō. Our emotions keep struggling on. Nossas emoções continuam em conflito.
闇夜の響く 遥かな光 Yamiyo no hibiku Haruka na hikari A distant light pulses through the dark of night Uma luz distante pulsa através da escuridão noturna
信じてる者達の咆哮 Shinjiteru-mono-tachi no Hōkō The howling of those who believe O uivo daqueles que acreditam
Hey! Get low! Hey! 吠えろ! Hey! Get low! Hey! Hoero! Hey! Get low! Hey! Howl aloud! Ei! Abaixe-se! Ei! Uive alto!
行動起こせ今 Kōdō okose ima Take your action now Tome a sua atitude agora
- - Hey! You're gonna be somebody Ei! Você vai ser alguém
蒼穹のExodus Sōkyū no Exodus In a exodus to the blue skies Em um êxodo aos céus azuis
わずかに残した夢higher! Wazuka ni nokoshita. Yume higher There are just few things we have left. Dream higher! Poucas coisas restaram. Sonhe mais alto!
それまで失くしちゃうのはイヤ. Sore made Nakushichau no wa iya. Until then, (we) don't wanna lose our fire. Até lá, (nós) não queremos deixar a nossa vontade de lado.
耳貸すワケないんだliar. Mimikasu wakenainda liar. There's no way we listen to a liar. Não há chance de darmos ouvidos a um mentiroso.
オタノシミyeah! Otanoshimi yeah! Having fun all the while! Yeah! Caindo na gandaia o tempo todo! Yeah!
生まれて果てるまで Umarete Hateru made From the time we're born, until we die out. Do momento em que nascemos até desaparecermos.
壁がデカいほどdesire Kabe ga dekai hodo desire The higher the wall, the more the desire, Quanto mais alta é a parede, maior é o desejo
開く心にmessiah Hiraku Kokoro ni messiah In our open hearts there is a messiah Em nossos corações abertos há um messias
変わる時代つかんでたいんだ Kawaru Jidai tsukandetainda Wanna keep hold of the changing times! Que quer manter os tempos de mudança!
アキラメズyeah! Akiramezu yeah! Never giving up! Yeah! Sem desistir! Yeah!
囚われた 夜を超えて Torawareta Yoru wo koete We'll overcome the nights that kept us trapped Vamos superar as noites que nos mantiveram presos
派手にHowling my SOUL Hade ni Howling my SOUL I'm howling my soul loud. Estou mesmo botando minha alma pra quebrar.
Opening 5: Ame ga Furu kara Niji ga Deru Performance and Arrangements: Taku Miyagawa Lyrics: Sky Peace Composers: Sky Peace
- - If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain Se você quiser o arco-íris, você tem que suportar a chuva
降り出した雨の中僕は旅へ Furidashita ame no naka boku wa tabi e Within the falling rain, I go on a travel Por entre a chuva que cai, eu saio em viagem
濡れた服を乾かしてもまた濡れた Nureta fuku wo kawakashite mo mata nureta Even if I dry my clothes, they still become wet Mesmo se eu secar minhas roupas, elas continuarão encharcadas
ぽっかり空いた心の傷 Pokkari aita kokoro no kizu The wide gaping wound of my heart A grande ferida aberta de meu coração
かかるノイズは Kakaru NOIZU wa The bright NOISE is O RUÍDO claro é
あの頃のミス Ano koro no misu The mistake of that time O engano daquela vez
守りたいものはどんな時だって Mamoritai mono wa donna toki datte I have things to protect, whatever time it is Tenho coisas a proteger, seja a vez que for
僕の元から離れていく Boku no moto kara hanareteiku Separating me from my older self Separando-me do meu velho "eu"
雑多の中信じ続けた Zatta no naka shinjitsuzuketa In miscellaneous, I kept on believing in Ao mesmo tempo, permaneço acreditando que
崩れぬ絆教えてくれた Kuzurenu kizuna oshiete kureta The collapsing bonds you taught to me Os laços conflitantes que você me ensinou
遠く未来(さき)繋ぐこの想いを背負おう Tooku saki tsunagu kono omoi wo seoou Far beyond here I'll connect these burning feelings Muito além daqui, eu unirei esses sentimentos ardentes
自分追い越せ Jibun oikose Leaving myself behind Ficando para trás
大事なことを君に教わったんだ Daiji na koto wo kimi ni osowattanda I taught dear things to you Eu ensinei a você coisas preciosas
大切なもののため強くなれるよ Taisetsu na mono no tame tsuyoku nareru yo me Because of these important things, I could become stronger Por causa dessas coisas importantes, eu pude me tornar ainda mais forte
目瞑んないでちゃんとこっち向いてるか Tsubunnaide chanto kocchi muiteru ka Don't avert your eyes! Look at me! Não desvie o olhar! Olhe para mim!
これが俺だよく見とけ Kore ga ore da yoku mitoke This is me! Look well! Este sou eu! Olhe bem!
- - Never give up! Stand up! Hands up! Nunca desista! Levante-se! Mãos para o alto!
- - High! High! Alto! Alto!
何度だって諦めかけた Nando datte akirame kaketa I have long wanted to give up Há muito tempo eu queria desistir
何度だって手を取ってくれた Nando datte te wo totte kureta And you took my hand for a long time E você pegou na minha mão por muito tempo
君がいたから Kimi ga ita kara Because you were there Por você ter estado lá
そこに君がいたから Soko ni kimi ga ita kara Because you were there with me Por você ter estado lá comigo
どんな困難も超えていける Donna konnan mo koete ikeru I was able to overcome all the hardships Eu fui capaz de superar todas as dificuldades
君とならその先へ Kimi to nara sono saki e I can go forward with you Com você, eu posso seguir em frente

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore