Correção de texto: Personal profile [6546]

My name is Valter Amorim, I am 60 years old and I am working in the MNO company as Contract Manager since 2009. My workplace is São Paulo being responsible for the management of several projects. I manage a team of 7 project managers who have the assignment to manage the contracts on time and defined costs with the clients. The projects under my team's responsibility amount to approx. $ 100 million and are expected to be completed in 2 years, generating profitability for the MNO company of $ 20 million and seeking customer satisfaction. Previously, I worked in other capital equipment companies as project coordinator and was responsible for 2 or 3 simultaneous projects. In addition to the relationship with customers, my team works internally coordinating activities in the areas of engineering, planning, purchasing, logistics, financial and legal.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
My name is Valter Amorim, I am 60 years old and I have been working in the MNO company as a Contract Manager since 2009. My workplace is in São Paulo, and I am responsible for the management of several projects. I manage a team of 7 project managers whose job is to manage contracts on time and define costs with clients. The projects under my team's responsibility amount to approximately $ 100 millions and are expected to be completed in 2 years, generating profits for the MNO company of $ 20 millions and also seeking customer satisfaction. Previously, I worked in other capital equipment companies as a project coordinator and was responsible for 2 or 3 simultaneous projects. In addition to the relationship with customers, my team works internally coordinating activities in the areas of engineering, planning, purchasing, logistics, financial and legal.
Bons estudos.