Wingmen - Tradução em português

1 31 435
Se eu traduzir wingmen como parças (da turma do Neymar) está errado?

Wingmen - Parças
Wingman - a friend who accompanies one to offer (or receive) support.
Tia

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 26 454
Tópico já respondido
>> Neymar's friends / partners / buddies.

I see the term wingman as a kind of slang [sometimes pejorative], depending on the context.

When someone takes a role of supporting a friend with approaching potential romantic partners, that's the wingman. The term can also be used to describe someone who use the tactics of pursuing women in pairs or groups, similarly to a sport competition or anything else.

The term wingman is well-known by its use in the movie Top Gun, a 1986 military action drama, in which US Navy pilots are shown in a bar pursuing women in pairs, similarly to their in-flight tactics. Nick 'Goose' Bradshaw (Anthony Edwards) is the best friend and wingman to Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell (Tom Cruise). In a much-quoted line from the end of the film, Maverick's former archrival, Tom 'Iceman' Kazansky (Val Kilmer), shows his respect to Maverick when he says, "You can be my wingman anytime".
1. You can be my wingman anytime.

Similar meanings in Brazil:

>> (a) Você pode contar comigo a qualquer hora.
>> (b) Você pode ser o meu braço direito quando quiser.
>> (c) Você pode voar comigo quando quiser.
>> (d) Você pode ser o meu asa / co-piloto a qualquer momento. [Air Force]