Correção de texto: My personal presentation [3213]

Hi, my name is Isabela Lima and my relativeis and friends call me just Isa. I'm 30 years old, I'm single and don't have children.I take care of my eldery mother who's like a daughter to me.
I was born and raided in Bahia . I graduated in Biology from UNEB( Universidade Estadual da Bahia), but I never worked in this area.
I've been working as a plublic servent since 2005 when I went on a plublic contest.
Despite of I like very much of my job I intend to change my life radically within 7 years and living in a ecovillage.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Hi, my name is Isabela Lima and my relatives and friends call me Isa. I'm 30 years old, I'm single and don't have children. I take care of my elderly mother who's like a daughter to me.
I was born and raised in Bahia. I have a degree in Biology from UNEB (Universidade Estadual da Bahia), but I never worked in this field.
I've been working as a plublic servant since 2005, which was when I passed a civil service examination.
Although I like my job very much I intend to change my life radically within 7 years and start living in an ecovillage.
Bons estudos.
Thank you so much for this correction!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And the "heading": my personal presentation.