Correção de texto: Vegetarian [5464]

It all started when I was a child and my family owned breeding.One day unitentionally I watched the slaugher of a animal and I was shocked at the cruelty of this terrible scene.
Another significant fact that maked my childhoog happened when they gave me a beautiful white and pink piglet that I called Endy.I took care of her with great affection, fed and bathed every day. Until the gloomy day when she went to slaugher, in spite of my protests and cry.
So I grew up with this idea and desire of not eating meat in my mind.But back then I didn't have the courage to face my family.I thought I would just stop eat meat when I was an adult and independent.
However whem I was 14 years old while I looked at a steak on my plate I had a fit of crying and at moment I realized that I couldn't eat meat anymore.
It was this way I became vegetarian overnight.I know this is not advisable but I could no longer endure this situation.
I searched on food to replace meat, bought some pans and started cooking my meals.
My family was a little unconfortable at first, they didn't belive that I would keep me firm in my purpose. It's already been 20 years.
I've been living happily with my choice.I don't miss eating meat at all.
A lot of people love their dog and think about killing them to feed on their flesh is a ludicrous idea.So why not extend this love and compassion to all animals.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 26 454
Isamélia Soares escreveu:It all started when I was a child and my family owned an animal slaughter farm. One day, unitentionally, I watched the slaugher of an animal and I went into a state of shock at the cruelty of that terrible scene.
Another significant fact that left its mark on my childhood happened when they gave me a beautiful piglet, which was half white and half pink, called Endy. I took care of her with great affection. I fed and bathed her every day. That (happened) until the gloomy day when she went to slaughter in spite of my protests and cry.
So I grew up with this idea and desire of not eating meat in my mind and, back then, I didn't have courage to face my family. I thought I would just stop eating meat when I become (an) adult and independent (woman).
However, when I was 14 (years old) I had a fit of crying while I looked at a steak on my plate and I realized at that moment I couldn't eat meat anymore.
That was the way I became vegetarian but only overnight. I know that was not advisable but I could no longer endure that situation. I tried to replace meat with other types offood and I started to cook my meals.
My family got a little unconfortable at first; they didn't believe that I would keep me firm on my purpose. It's already been 20 years. I've been living happily with my choice. I don't miss eating meat at all.
A lot of people love their animals and consider ludicrous the idea of killing them for food. So why don't we extend this love and compassion for all animals?