Correção de texto: About on Election day [7987]

I woke up very early on this day, too much early for a Sunday.
I was summoned to work on election day. So I had to arrive at 7 o'clock in the place, to arrange the room and everything was ready at 8 o'clock for people to start voting.
It was a day full of work, but it was also an unusual day, in which I met nice people and have fun.
We were in a team of four good-natured women. One of them brought lots of candy left over from her son's one-year bithday party.
Our team was highly praised by all. We were very efficient, so much that our section was the first to finish the job.
At the end we came back home tired but happy for this new experience and with the felling of accomplishment.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
I woke up very early on that day. Much too early for a Sunday.
I was summoned to work at elections. So I had to arrive there at 7 a.m. to clean up and organize the room. Everything was ready at 8 o' clock for the voters.
It was a busy day, but also an unusual one because I met nice people and had fun.
We were a team of four good-natured women. One of them brought lots of candies, which were her 1-year son's leftover (birthday) party supplies. Our team was highly praised by everyone. We were very efficient so much so that our section team finished the job first. In the end, we came back home tired but happy for that new experience. It was also a sense of accomplishment for all of us.

REFERENCES:
(1) Leftover party supplies.
(2) The feeling of accomplishment and achievement.