Correção de texto: About me...

More than two years of experience working in the hotel industry.
I have good communication skills and a passional for quality customer service. I like to provide a good service and to ensure that the guests have a great holiday experience.
I am flexible, responsible, and quick to learn new skills.
As well as, the ability to be calm and well organized even working under pressure.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
I have more than two years of experience working in the hospitality industry/hotel industry. I have good communication skills and am passionate about quality customer service.
I really strive for providing the best service and make sure that the guests have a great holiday experience.
I am also flexible, dependable and able to master new skills quickly. I also have the ability to be calm and collected and meet the deadlines even working under pressure.

Well, it´s my choice of words, but your wording was pretty good. I just found it fair to change "quick to learn new skills".
Many people would say that "quick to learn new skills" is a trait to be tested on site, job candidates put it on their resumes notwithstanding. Thus, I changed it a bit.
It was some parsing "on the fly", so there is room to improvement by others.
See you around.