Correção de texto: Cover letter

Dear hiring manager

I intend to develop a professional career in the maritime cruise sector, as a receptionist.
I have a degree in Tourism.
With regard to the experience gained in customer service, in 4 and 5 star hotels, I consider possessing the necessary skills to perform well. I like to provide a good service and to ensure that the guests have a great holiday experience.
I look forward to discussing my professional resume with you, at an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Dear Hiring Manager,

Thank you for reading my application, it would be an honour to be considered as part of the work team of this company.
I’m Claudia Cristina, I have a degree in Tourism, and I intend to develop a professional career in the maritime cruise sector as a receptionist.
I’m convinced I have the necessary skills to perform the duty of a receptionist once I acquire significant experience in customer service from working in 4 and 5 star hotels. I like to provide a good service and to ensure that the guests have a great holiday experience.
I look forward to discussing my professional resume with you, at an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration