Correção de texto: A Family Get-together

Olá, gostaria de saber se esta redação esta boa e de acordo com as regras da língua inglesa. Caso alguém tenha mais dicas sobre o que colocar também agradeceria imensamente.

In the most of cases If you have an ordinary family it's just a group of people who are related by blood!
I imagine the concept of family to be much more complex because it can vary from family to family.
So we choose our family from relationships we have cultivated over the years and family get-together where are we lapidate it.
When my family get-together not all members of the family gather.
Because maybe chairs can fly for everywhere.
I mean, they don't get along with each other, just 1/3 meet and talk. Each one has the reason.
Recently I find the wedding video of my parents when my whole family got together to celebrate the union.
They were all younger and they were all happier.
Some old relationships that was lost in time.I saw there, people who were long time ago.
I need agreed, It was fun times.
Nowadays when a meeting happens, they're at my uncle's house. Sometimes my parents come and enjoy with us, but not always.
There we always do barbecue, we drink lots of beers, we listen to music, we also tell jokes and talk about everything you can imagine.
So, there the time stops.

Desde já agradeço pelo carinho e atenção. Have a good weekend!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
In most cases, If you have an ordinary family, it's just a group of people who are related by blood!
I imagine the concept of family to be much more complicated because it can vary from family to family.
So we choose our family from relationships we have cultivated over the years and family get-together where are we lapidate it.
When my family get-together not all members of the family gathering, because maybe chairs can fly for everywhere.
I mean, they don't get along with each other, just 1/3 meet and talk. Each one has the reason.
Recently I find the wedding video of my parents when my whole family got together to celebrate the union.
They were all younger, and they were all happier.
Some old relationships lost in time. I saw there, people who were a long time ago.
I need agreeing, and it was fun times.
Nowadays when a meeting happens, they're at my uncle's house. Sometimes my parents come and enjoy with us, but not always.
There we always do a barbecue, and we drink lots of beers, we listen to music, we also tell jokes and talk about everything you can imagine.
So, there the time stops.