Como dizer "Ser vítima de uma grande injustiça" em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
Vasco was the victim of an injustice the size of Itaquera Stadium.
O Vasco foi vítima de uma injustiça do tamanho do Itaquera.

Dúvidas:
Was the victim ou Was victim.
Injustice of the size ou Injustice the size.

Algo mais?

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I like the illustration, the figure of speech! It´s a rich, colourful way of expressing it.

Another example:
By the way, if you are a vendor and haven’t been included here – but believe this is an injustice the size of our galaxy, then please feel free to drop us an email at...

Vasco was a victim of an injustice the size of the Southeast region. (in a way, Vasco could be the only one or one of them).

Vasco was the victim of an injustice the size of the Southeast region. (here it´s specified, one singles Vasco out.)
Say, it would be very likely if the championship was being decided by this specific match.

But not "Vasco was victim"...
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
By the way, I thought of writing "Vasco was a victim of an injustice the size of Sao Paulo." but then, I could turn into the laughing stock of the inhabitants of the Bahia, Para, Amazonas state...
Their states are bigger than Sao Paulo, hence my choice "Vasco was a victim of an injustice the size of the Southeast region." (could be understood better, with the notion of "region", more dramatic.)