Correção de texto: Personal presentation [4564]

Hello, my name is Rebeca Conrado and I’ve been working for Doce Caju Products Inc. As commercial manager for 5 years. We are based on Bahia where is our headquarter and most of the staff work. I manage the Regional Sales Team which is responsible for the trade in on the Northeast of Brazil. Since I’ve started working there, we increased the results in 25%, around U$10,000 per month. I’ve promoted peridocally training for my team that help us to achieve this objective. Currently, my team is considered the best of the Company and, in the last year, we were recognized as the one of the best Trade in Team of our market segment and receive a prize called “ Você Vende. Nós Ganhamos”. This prize make us famous in the company and ever member was invited for a Breakfast with the President of the Company. This was the best moment of my career because all of us strived hard and I was very proud of my team. I believe that customers are our reason, but if you aren’t aligned with your team, you won’t understand your customers.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção para o texto proposto:
Hello, my name is Rebeca Conrado and I’ve been working for Doce Caju Products Inc as a commercial manager for 5 years. We are based in Bahia where our headquarters is located and most of the staff work. I manage the Regional Sales Team which is responsible for the trade in the Northeast of Brazil. Since I’ve started working there, we increased the results in 25%, around U$10,000 per month. I’ve promoted periodically training for my team that helped us to achieve this goal. Currently, my team is considered the best of the Company and, last year, we were recognized as one of the best Trade in Team of our market segment and received a prize called “Você Vende. Nós Ganhamos”. This prize made us famous in the company and every member was invited for a Breakfast with the President of the Company. This was the best moment of my career because all of us worked really hard and I was very proud of my team. I believe that customers are our reason to work, but if you aren’t aligned with your team, you won’t understand your customers.
Bons estudos.