Como dizer "Está começando a..." em inglês

Olá, pessoas!

Eu gostaria de alternativas (formais e informais) para dizer frases que utilizam a expressão "Está começando a...", que até onde eu sei, seria feito por "It is starting to be...".

Exemplos:
  • Ela está começando a me irritar...
  • A nossa lista está começando a ficar bem grande...
  • Meu celular está começando a apresentar sinais de desgaste.
Muito obrigado desde já!

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
She is beginning to irk me (some/a bit - if it´s an incipient feeling).

She is beggining to annoy me.

Each time she jumps all over me while I am trying to talk. It is beginning to irritate me! (OR that is beginning to irritate me...)
"Jumps all over someone = berates someone."

There´s something about her/that she does that is beginning to make me feel irritated around her.

And other ways, this was just a kickoff of sorts.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
If it´s more lasting feeling (something that is cooking for a while and it´s just growing more permanent), then you could say/state:
"she is rubbing me the wrong way" (and could state why is that after or before this statement."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Our list is getting bigger and bigger.

My cellphone is starting to show signs of deterioration/becoming outdated/wearing/that it will go south! Etc...(it goes with context, of course).

A cellphone going south one minute after its warranty is gone! Too bad! He hee. ;-)