Como dizer "Eu estou gostando de voltar a estudar" em inglês

"Eu estou gostando de voltar a estudar inglês"

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
23 127 1.7k
Essa frase pode ser interpretada de maneiras diferentes, dependendo do contexto. Inicialmente, recomendo:

I'm enjoying studying English again.

Bons estudos.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Here some more. I know there still more ways to express that.
Here you go:

"I catch myself with that liking to study English again."
"I feel like studying again/I fell the joy of studying English again/I took up studying again and I happy for it/for that."
"I am falling in love again with studying English/I fell in love again with studying English."
"I am into studying English a second time/one more time, it´s my thing again!"

Yada yada yada...

As those sentences could do without the word "English" (in the case you mean just the action of "studying") I italicized the word "English". It could be also replaced by other kind of studies: studying art/painting, philosophy, etc...
Hi Paulo
I'm very grateful for your help.
6 49 1.3k
Glad that you like it, Marilia. Thanks for your participation and feel free to come for more (or to ask follow-up questions).