Como dizer "Sentir sintonia (por alguém)" em inglês

Exemplo:

Eu posso beijar alguém que se sentir sintonia por mim ?

Thanks in advance.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Can you kiss someone without having feelings for?
It´s okay to kiss someone without having feelings to each other?
Can you kiss someone you aren´t really into?

Conversely:
Could somebody kiss you without being into the same emotional wavelength?
Não tenho certeza onde PPaulo identificou “without” na sua frase.
Can I kiss someone who has feelings for me?
Can I kiss someone who is in tune with me? Talvez, é um pouco bizarro...
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Eu posso beijar alguém que se sentir sintonia por mim?
Eu posso beijar alguém que sinta sintonia por mim?

>> May I kiss someone who is attuned to me? = estar conectado(a) a; compreender perfeitamente gostos, trejeitos, opiniões, etc.
>> May I kiss someone who is falling in love with me? = estar apaixonado(a)

REFERENCE: Cambridge Online Dictionary.
Can I kiss someone who connect with me?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I had interpreted "que se sentir sintonia..." (sic) as "sem sentir sintonia".
Kiss someone to whom we fall for would be a bit obvious (the most natural thing...), to my thinking of course.

But then, on second thoughts, after reading the answer from Ricardo (the bit in Portuguese), yes it could be. I mean, he struck out the "que se sentir", that was what left us to connect the dots try to divine what the sentence was.
So, now we have both versions, both ways to express, the question being "duplicitous" (or ambiguous in kind) led to be answered in two ways.

@Rebeca: your sentence is fine, I like your translation and the verb connect which had not occured to me. It just lacked the "s" (connects) since "someone" agrees with verb ended in "s" (third person singular).
Thanks.
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
Hi Paulo, 100% agreed. I missed the 'S' there.