My good - Tradução em português

Tirei este trecho do livro O Poder do Subconsciente e estou com uma dúvida quanto a parte "My good"

“Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use it for good only, and I am grateful for my good and for the riches of my mind.”

A parte é "I use it for good only", não acredito que eu deva traduzir isso como "Eu uso isso apenas para o meu bem", fica sem sentido pra mim.

O trecho completo é:
“I like money, I love it, I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. Money is constantly circulating in my life. I release it with joy, and it returns to me multiplied in a wonderful way. It is good and very good. Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use it for good only, and I am grateful for my good and for the riches of my mind.”

Portanto, quais seriam outras formas de se traduzir ou adaptar essa parte "my good"?

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 574
I use it for good only = Eu o uso apenas para o bem.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
I like money, I love it, I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. Money is constantly circulating in my life. I release it with joy, and it returns to me multiplied in a wonderful way. It is good and very good. Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use it for good only [apenas para o bem], and I am grateful for my good [pelo bem que é feito a mim] and for the riches of my mind.”