My good - Tradução em português

Tirei este trecho do livro O Poder do Subconsciente e estou com uma dúvida quanto a parte "My good"

“Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use it for good only, and I am grateful for my good and for the riches of my mind.”

A parte é "I use it for good only", não acredito que eu deva traduzir isso como "Eu uso isso apenas para o meu bem", fica sem sentido pra mim.

O trecho completo é:
“I like money, I love it, I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. Money is constantly circulating in my life. I release it with joy, and it returns to me multiplied in a wonderful way. It is good and very good. Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use it for good only, and I am grateful for my good and for the riches of my mind.”

Portanto, quais seriam outras formas de se traduzir ou adaptar essa parte "my good"?

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 574
I use it for good only = Eu o uso apenas para o bem.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
I like money, I love it, I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. Money is constantly circulating in my life. I release it with joy, and it returns to me multiplied in a wonderful way. It is good and very good. Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use it for good only [apenas para o bem], and I am grateful for my good [pelo bem que é feito a mim] and for the riches of my mind.”