Resumo profissional em inglês

Olá, tudo bem com vocês?

Estou aqui novamente pedindo ajuda de vocês com um breve resumo profissional que pretendo colocar no meu currículo.
Agradeço enormente quem puder ajudar.

Comprising 2 years and 3 months in customer service in retail, receiving customers and finalizing sales with high attendance standards. During 1 year and 3 months, I was dedicated to the security and safety industry. For more than one year I was responsible for the drivers’ schedules who drove the directors of City bank and the integrity of their car based on current safety regulations.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
With 2 years and 3 months in customer service in retailing, receiving customers and finalizing sales with high-quality service standards. For 1 year and 3 months, I dedicated myself to the security and safety industry. For more than one year I was responsible for the drivers’ schedules who transported the directors of City bank and the integrity of their cars based on current safety regulations.
Bons estudos.
Muito Obrigado!