Como dizer "Já organizou o churrasco?" em inglês

Frase completa para tradução ao inglês:

E aí, já organizou o churrasco para ver os jogos?

O verbo organizar dá sentido de que o churrasco e a churrasqueira estão organizados para ficar fazendo depois enquanto assiste o jogo.
Logo, como é, então, em inglês, o:

Já organizou o churrasco.

Thanks in advance.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
First take on this one:

Are the charcoal and grill ready to the BBQ?

Are we ready to showtime? (I mean the BBQ) then you would elaborate about the get-togheter to watch the game and stuff.
OR even "is the BBQ ready to showtime?"

Now the ball is on the advanced/teacher/native side of the court! :-)
Plus, I was a bit slangy with my answer, you might have noticed.
Bryan Philpott 2 22 127
In this case, you should say "for the BBQ" and "for showtime" but otherwise what you wrote sounds just fine, Paulo.

If asking someone in an off-hand and casual way if they've already prepared all the cooking material needed for a BBQ/watch party, I would say:

"Already got everything set with the grill?"

In this sense, you would capture everything, the charcoal or propane, the utensils, the spices, the meat, the cleaning of the grill, the matches, the starter fluid, etc.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yes, I agreed with you. Thanks for your help Bryan, I am grateful for that.

In fact the "Already got everything set with the grill?" would be still more complete, because "everything" would cover all items: coal, utensils, what you have...