Como dizer "me achar inteligente" em inglês

Eu só vou me achar inteligente quando sempre passar por obstáculos como este.

Como é en inglês o "achar" desta frase acima?

E o achar desta fala:

Como achar aluguel pela internet para morar no exterior?

Logo, há diferença nos "achar".
O primeiro, se referindo à inteligência da pessoa e de passar/ultrapassar nos desafios da vida. E o segundo, fala em como encontrar um aluguel pela internet.

Então, alguém pode ajudar nisso? ┐( ∵ )┌

Thanks in advance.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Eu só vou me achar inteligente quando sempre passar por obstáculos como este.
My kick-off participation in the discussion is the following:

I only will feel emotionally intelligent when I cross that bridge (having mentioned "what bridge" (face many obstacles like this/these" to achieve something, to reach his goal, etc.)

I only will regard myself clever/smart/intelligent (certainly meaning - emotionally intelligent) when I have overcome such obstacles/challenges.

And many other ways. Notice that many people try to think positive (or at least not in a negative way), so they would replace "obstacles" by "challenges" in the last sentence. Neuro-linguistic Programming stuff, sort of.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Como achar aluguel pela internet para morar no exterior?
How to find houses for rent abroad using the Internet?
How to find apartments and houses for rent abroad, using the Internet?
How to find house rentals on the Internet, since I am moving abroad soon?

How to rent and flat to rents in the U.K.?

And many many other ways (with "look for/look to..." for instance), but I will leave that to others. So let´s wait for more.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Just to clarify further on the neuro-linguistic stuff: it offers some great techniques to reprogram your mind, relieve PTSD and anxiety, and change your life.
So, in
this way, to avoid words that induce stress/anxiety one would reword their statements and instead of saying "eu tenho um problema" would say "eu tenho um desafio", for instance. And would reword many others statements in this way, to reprogram his way of thinking, and even to communicate more effectively with others.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programa% ... C3%ADstica