Significado de "Make a snooker joke"

O que significa a expressão "to make a sort of snooker joke" ?
Literalmente seria "fazer um tipo de piada de sinuca" mas em português não tem muito sentido.
Obrigado

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 31 435
A snooker joke, PPaulo:
I've always wanted to play snooker but I never had the balls.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Any joke snooker-related (involving snooker or the players etc).

I don´t have one here, but to illustrate the point I come up with one "rugby joke":

The old Welsh rugby joke came to mind. A woman advertises for a mate, describing herself and claiming she had a spare ticket for the game against England at Cardiff. Interested man replies: “send photograph – of ticket.”
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expre ... red-ticket

In this case, a rugby joke because it was a ticket for a rugby match. The lad (the guy) didn´t ask for a photo of the lass (of the girl), but for a photo of the ticket! :-)
6 49 1.3k
Ha ha :-)
In fact I had seen some anecdotes but they were a bit lenghty. Thanks for sharing a short and good one.