Tradução de "Além do que se vê"

Hi! How wouls you tanslate the following sentence: "Moça, é preciso força pra sonhar e ver que a estrada vai além do se vê"?

"Girl,
You have to be strong to dream and realize that the way goes besides from what you see"?

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22565 8 59 566
My suggestion:

"Moça, é preciso força pra sonhar e ver que a estrada vai além do se vê"?

Girl, one needs strenght to dream and see that the road goes beyond our view.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
"It takes strength to dream and realize that the road goes beyond what you see!"
Sorry!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12280 1 21 206
Boa tradução!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35970 4 32 631
It could be also, well - pigbacking in your own suggestion!

"It takes strength to dream and realize that the road takes you beyond what you can imagine and see!"

"It takes strength to dream and realize that the road takes you beyond what you don´t ever imagine, let alone see!"

======
It could begin with "girl" as you have worded, but then it could have "dear friend/friend" etc.
Or other ways, it would depend on the degree of informality and how close friends you are.

///////////////////////
By the way, as Marcio has pointed out; you came up with an excellent translation. Take my comment here just as an addition to the thread and perhaps as an increasing of emphasis (of drama, kind of.) to the sentence.
Or even as a bit of poetical licence, although my poetical licence has expired ! :lol:
Avatar do usuário Breckenfeld 3590 6 82
MY suggestion:

Girl,it takes strength to dream and to see there's more on the road than meets the eye.

Bye!