Tradução de "Buscavam apontar uma solução" em inglês

Hey folks, I need a help.

the sentence in Portuguese it is:
Este estudo de caso tem como referência projetos como “Is the future of the airline website?” (F.i), “Virgin America” (Work&co) e outros que buscavam apontar uma melhor experiência em compras de passagens.

I try translate in english, but I guess is wrong -
This study case have references projects like a “Is the future of the airline website?” (F.i), “Virgin America” (Work&co) and others seeking to getting solution for a better experience on ticket purchases.

I appreciate any help, I'm new in EE and a student yet.
thx a lot.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35950 4 32 631
...and others, that were also seeking to find a solution to their (online) ticket reservation system.
...and others, that were also seeking to find a solution to their (online) flight ticket booking.

I bracketed "online" because it is the trend these days, could be used to both without the "online".
"Solution" maybe is not what you are thinking (solução...), by "solution" I mean a program or programs, it could be some kind of service as well.
As in:

Community Solutions | IREX - Civil Society, Education and ...
https://www.irex.org/projects/community-solutions/
Traduzir esta página

The Community Solutions Program (CSP) is a professional development program for the best and brightest global community leaders working in Transparency ...
Community Solutions Program Application - IREX online ...
https://oas.irex.org/csp
Traduzir esta página
Welcome to the IREX Online Application System. You can use this system to prepare and submit your application for the 2015-2016 Community Solutions ...

Community Solutions | Exchange Programs
exchanges.state.gov/.../program/community-solution...
Traduzir esta página
The Community Solutions Program is a professional development program for the best and ... Community Solutions provides four-month-long fellowships at U.S. ...

Solution Partner Program - Partner Central - Cisco Systems
www.cisco.com/web/.../solution-program/index.html
Traduzir esta página

The Cisco Solution Partner Program brings together independent software vendors and technology partners and connects them with system integrators and ...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Minha sugestão:
"..and others that were seeking to find a solution.."