Country living - city life - Tradução em português

maryziller 1 2
Can you express country living and city life in Portuguese?
The express ways of life, or lifestyle choices.

The city offers distractions, entertainment, culture.
The country offers a less hectic pace, nature, less pollution.

Thanks for any thoughts you may have onhow to say country life in Portuguese.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
I'll make a bilingual post right now.. haha

The country life is just amazing as it sounds to be.. you don't need to care if you are late or if you aren't, most of the time you don't even need to look at a watch or clock, because there is no appointment or anything like that...
Another great thing about country life is the nature itself.. it's indeed an amazing environment, it's almost impossible to live near nature and don't love it.. isn't it true?

The city life, fast, expensive, stressful, full of visual, auditive and biological pollution. Although it has its good sides, city life is just lovely as country life even though it's really tiresome some days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu vou fazer um post bilíngue agora mesmo.. haha

A vida no campo é tão maravilhosa como parece ser.. você não precisa se preocupar se você está atrasado ou se você não está, na maior parte do tempo você nem mesmo precisa olhar num relógio de pulso ou relógio, por que não há compromisso marcado ou nada parecido.
Outra coisa incrivel sobre a vida no campo é a propria naturesa... Ela é realmente um ambiente maravilhoso, É quase impossive viver proximo a naturesa e não ama-la.. Não é verdade?

A vida na cidade, rápida, cara, tensa, cheia de poluição visual, auditiva e biologica. Ainda que ela tenha seu lado bom, a vida na cidade é tão agradavel como a vida no campo, mesmo que seja realmente cansativa alguns dias.

###########################################################

maryziller, that's my message for you, hope it helps..
and now do me a favor yourself..

I did create and account at your website but i can't maintain contact with you at the time of the lessons, i would like to practice my spoken English as well.. I have been learning English through american TV series and nothing more than internet, all by myself, and through really hard work.
Never had a chance to talk to a native or anything similar...

maryziller, and thank you for your time, effort and disposal to teach others...

You're making history maryziller. \o/

(Sorry about any mistakes! i'm currently, and i will be forever under learning experience)
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Mary,

Vida no campo
Vida na cidade

Vida rural
Vida urbana

All the best,
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
As far as city life, in NYC if you want to hit a pedestrian you have to get out of your car and hit him. I don't know about SP city. Or probably do.