Curls the ball... - Tradução em português

Simon Vasconcelos 11 225
10 mins
Brazil have a free-kick in a dangerous position.

11 mins
Neymar curls the ball around the English wall but it lacks pace and Hart collects easily.

12 mins
Brazil in possession again and - OH NO - I spot two banks of four from the visitors. This is going to end badly. And then Milner brings down Dani Alves for another free-kick.

Por favor, traduzir o que estiver em negrito. Obrigado.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
...curva a bola em redor da...= bends the ball around
...sem velocidade = lacks speed
...eu percebo duas ondas de quatro dos visitantes = I see two waves of four visitors

We speak of curly hair (cabelo ondeado), and there is a game of curling which is played on ice. It's called curling because the major technique involves sliding your "rock" in such a way as to have it twist around obstacles (other rocks) to reach a desired scoring position. (I'm not a curler, so don't ask for more details...). Similarly, a soccer player knows how to put a spin on a ball so that it will curl in flight.

"To spot" has a series of meanings, one of which is "to notice": I spotted him coming out of the grocery store.
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Minha sugestão:

Brazil in possession again and - OH NO - I spot two banks of four from the visitors. This is going to end badly. And then Milner brings down Dani Alves for another free-kick.

Brasil com a pose de bola novamente e - OH NÃO - eu vejo duas linhas de quatro jogadores pelo lado dos visitantes (o time inglês). Isso vai terminar mal. E então Milner derruba Dani Alves para outra cobrança de tiro livre.