Door-to-door - Tradução em português

Hello, Everyone!

Eu não entendi no final o door-to-door 45 hours, podem me ajudar ?

You can take a plane. There are two flights. One flight leaves early in the morning, another flight leaves in the afternoon. And that's probably the fastest because if you fly there, it only takes one hour. But it takes 30 minutes to get to the airport. It's outside of town. And then you have to get there an hour early for your flight and check in your bags and stuff. So it still takes door-to-door probably 45 hours. And also flights, they can be cheap, but they're about 100 bucks.

I´m not got it door-to-door probably 45 hours

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ai Patricia!

O tempo que vai levar da sua porta ate a porta da destinacao!

Time taken from your door to their door.

Cheers.
Muito obrigada!
Oi Patricia. Door to door é o tempo desde o momento que você sai da tua casa e chega ao destino final.

Diferente de "travel time", por exemplo: It takes 1 hour to fly from Curitiba to Porto Alegre (travel time).

Espero ter ajudado :)
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Door-to-door

>> (adjective)
- Porta a porta;
- Externo;
- Ambulante (informal)

I'm sorry, I must be more annoying than a door-to-door salesman.
Desculpe, devo ser mais chato(a) do que um vendedor ambulante / externo / de porta a porta.

>> (adverb)

Maybe we could sell light bulbs door-to-door.
Talvez vendendo lâmpadas de porta a porta.