For I live - Tradução em português

Na canção For Your Love, dos Yardbirds, há um trecho que que diz I'd give the moon and the sun for I live. O que significa a expressão for I live? Sei o significados das palavras, mas não consigo traduzi-las nesse contexto.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
"I'd give the moon if it were mine to give
For your love
I'd give the stars and the sun for I live
For your love" (trecho da letra de "For your love" dos Yardbirds)

Eu daria a lua, se minha fosse, pelo seu amor
Eu daria as estrelas e o sol porque eu vivo para o seu amor.

"For", nesse contexto, significa "because".

https://genius.com/The-yardbirds-for-your-love-lyrics
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Indeed it is "I'd give the moon and the sun 'fore I live", it might express that he put "giving her the moon and the sun before even his own life".
That is, his utmost priority is to give her the moon and the sun. Well, it´s not grammatically easy to figure it out, but with music you have to "crack the code" from the context.

'fore - the ' means an ellision of a word. That is rather common with music, and sometimes with literature as well.
So, you can see "ne'er", the elided form of never, "gonna" the elision of the form going to, and so on and on.
6 49 1.3k
I agree with Telma, it makes sense having "for I live for your love." (from the site she made reference) meaning "because I live for you love".
I had gone to the wrong transcription of the lyrics. Then where it reads 'fore it should read for.