Tradução de frases de história

...where, for the first time, she bewailed her hard and cruel degradation. She continued sobbing in the corner of the chimney, until a rapping at the kitchen-door roused her, and she got up to see what had occasioned, it. She found a little old beggar-woman hobbling on crutches, who besought her to give her some food. "I have only part of my own supper for you, Goody, which is no better than a dry crust. But if you like to step in and warm yourself, you can do so, and welcome." "Thank you, my dear," said the old woman in a feeble, croaking voice. She then hobbled in and took her seat by the fire. /

O que quer dizer estas frases do texto acima: 'where, for the first time, she bewailed her hard and cruel degradation'; ...'She then hobbled in and took her seat by the fire'?

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Hey :)

"(...) where, for the first time, she bewailed her hard and cruel degradation."
(...) onde, pela primeira vez, ela lamentou [to bewail = to complain strongly about something that makes you sad or disappointed] sua difícil/severa e cruel degredação.

"She then hobbled in and took her seat by the fire."
Ela então se arrastou [to hobble = to walk very slowly with difficulty because you got your feet sore or injured] e se sentou perto da fogueira.

Hope it helps you!